Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Thats comparing apples with oranges.

Adel has miles more talent, skill, technique and natural ability and has improved his work rate too.
    Adel's attitude has improved fantastically and it shows in his performances for the team this season.

So, you were comparing skill levels rather than ball retention?

Comment

• Mbia has cost us a few points, but what a player he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Adel has more ability/skill/technique but plays for himself...Mackie plays for the team

if so w hy doesnt he ever release the ball when our main striker is much better placed? i wouldnt mind but he is never going to score himself, so give it to someone who can...

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Mackie plays for the team
          Thats not much use in the PL if you give the ball away cheaply.

Thats the bottom line with Mackie I'm afraid.

You can have all the heart and passion in the world but that counts for very little without the above.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            if so w hy doesnt he ever release the ball when our main striker is much better placed? i wouldnt mind but he is never going to score himself, so give it to someone who can...
            talking about Adel or Mackie?

Comment

• A great first half! The whole team's playing well. M'Bia is class at right back, Nelsen and Hill have RVP in their pockets! Dyer and Derry are playing surprisingly very well! Faurlin is making some good passes, but then he's also making some sloppy one's aswell! One thing I'd say at HT is for Mackie to look up for options instead of charging at Ferdinand hoping to get past him.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

bo
                th need concentration and teamspirit!

Comment

Mackie can score its just getting him self past the defenders . If he was in cisses position he would score but he is not he is in front of all the defenders. He needs to feed it to him.

Comment

• sky,beeb red button all saying how much we look like we want to win.Whats changed ? lol
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• I think most of us agree Unt will come out storming at the start of the half, it will be interesting to see if we can possibly not concede early!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        Thats not much use in the PL if you give the ball away cheaply.

Thats the bottom line with Mackie I'm afraid.

You can have all the heart and passion in the world but that counts for very little without the above.
                        and same with Adel, you can have all the flicks and outside of the left foot passes but gets you nowhere if you cant impact the game or keep giving the ball away

Comment

• Cesar is so Brazilian lol.

Comment

• Play Cesar on the wing tbh

Comment

• Harry thinks we triffic at the mo
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Taarabts corners and passing has been shocking.

Comment

Working...
                                X