No announcement yet.

** QPR V Southampton Match Thread **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes should resign after the game. He's failed to lift the players for 2 much needed wins at home in a row.

Comment

• Cesar couldn't do much about that at all. You position your self where the ball is. Just so happened it went bottom left corner with power.

Comment

• QPR: Quickest Premiership Relegation?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          We are down unless the change is made now...we need new ideas for our December games
          wont win a game in December or January with Hughes in charge mate

Comment

• Surely his goota do the decent thing now and resign!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Will M View Post
              Hughes should resign after the game. He's failed to lift the players for 2 much needed wins at home in a row.
              I hate to admit it, but your right Will :(
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                its a long term project dont forget!
                facto do you think cisse isn't the issue here at all? all very well blaming hughes but you don't win football matches with sunday league players and I am sick of cisse's performances. Hide's out on the wing, we need players that can start stepping up, pathetic
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                  Cesar couldn't do much about that at all. You position your self where the ball is. Just so happened it went bottom left corner with power.
                  Yeah every week i hear Cesar couldn't do much about that ...time to give Green a go....top class keeper beaten from outside his 18yrd box ....past it

Comment

• I think i'm going to watch the rugby now. Hopefully Hughes will get the sack tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                      Obvious problem with this set up, or the way they're playing is we rely on the FB's to get to the by-line to provide crosses, however, none of the CM's get in the box to support Cisse, so inevitably we lose the ball and then the opposition attack down the flank the crossing FB has had to leave free. One of our CB's then come across to cover leaving a gaping hole in the heart of our defence!!
                      Excatly. No wonder we are no threat to the opposition. We need our midfield to play "box to box" in my opinion.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        wont win a game in December or January with Hughes in charge mate
                        No agree gotta give the new man the Utd and sunderland games to get a feel for the squad and then go for it in December

Comment

• I have backed Hughes all the way, after this crap only one up front at home, got to go now utter crap totally out played, by a bad side, Cisse wants to **** off, Traore crap Genero crap Faurlin crap

Comment

• Get Hughes out . Tarbs n Nelsen only 2 that look lie they care . ****ing atrocious.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• disgraceful. if hughes is a decent man he will resign to save qpr the hassel. no one can defend him now. even if we fight back for a point he has to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Will M View Post
                                Hughes should resign after the game. He's failed to lift the players for 2 much needed wins at home in a row.
                                If he has any shread of decency and dignity he will resign, but I somehow doubt he will and Fernandes doesn't seem to want to sack him.

Comment

Working...
                                X