QPR v Everton Match thread - No SWP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    the performance has been 100 times improoved but we need wins. Hughes out,reb told me to type that.

Comment

• 1:1 full time

Comment

• Christ when did Anton come?????????????

Comment

• Like I said, that has got to go down as a disappointing result considering the circumstances. So its no win in 8, and it'll be 9 next week because we wont get nothing at the Emirates - bloody hell

Comment

• So frustrating just can't seem to get that winner we deserved, very good performance though, I would be a lot more worried if we were playing badly.
            Just 2 things...can't seem to mark players properly at set pieces, and our final ball into the box ain't good enough

Comment

• the fat Dingle bird will win strictly before we get a win. Dingle i mean Hughes out.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• I fancy our chances to create an upset at Arsenal actually.

Comment

• I fancy my neighbour actually

Comment

• Yet another "but we played well" game with yet again no 3 points,Hughes named only 3 strikers in his 25 man squad and left DJ out and brought on 2 defenders with 15 mins to go today,clueless,his time is running out

Comment

• Do you mean you have as much chance with the fairer sex than we have of getting a result at the Emirates?

Comment

• cmon Reb lets start a Hughes out thread,im all over it like Jimmy Saville in Top shop

Comment

• I really don't know what to make of Cesar...................he makes me nervous......really not sure about him

Comment

• Draw not good enough today at all. Yes we played pretty well but we played vs 10 men for half hour and couldn't score. I think Hughes got the team spot on today and the players didn't quite deliver IMO.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              Yet another "but we played well" game with yet again no 3 points,Hughes named only 3 strikers in his 25 man squad and left DJ out and brought on 2 defenders with 15 mins to go today,clueless,his time is running out
                              Your man................the man you called for from about last november

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                Yet another "but we played well" game with yet again no 3 points,Hughes named only 3 strikers in his 25 man squad and left DJ out and brought on 2 defenders with 15 mins to go today,clueless,his time is running out
                                You really think the two substitutions were tactical?

Comment

Working...
                                X