Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Huddersfield v Qpr | Match Thread
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Is Cannon on a five stone weight loss programe or something? How unfit can you be that it takes this long to get into the pitch.
Willock might as well pack his bags - he could be the spark that keeps us up.
Why do players need resting after internationals? They havent just landed from a 24hr flight from Auckland....!
GA will have some explaining after losing today!!
Last edited by SheepRanger; 21-10-2023, 01:47 PM.Comment
-
Maybe he’s had enough aswell?! Maybe his thinking is…ah f*ck it, I’ll put a sh!te side out, we get hammered, I’ll get the sack and a nice pay off! Kakay, Dozzell and Uncs are league 1 level at best! I fear for us again today, can only see another humiliating defeat sadly.Comment
-
Comment
-
They'll win this now, setup terribly but you watch them put in a performance and nick it one - nil.
Comment
Comment