Cardiff Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MINCER View Post

Ok, will speak reasonably to you SheepRanger as you’ve got a brain.

Last season both Willock and Chair started the season very well.

Willock was carrying an injury but Beale forced him to play and got injured again.I don’t know to what extent but after suffering 2 hamstrings who can blame him looking after himself.

He clearly don’t want to re-resign a contract that’s being offered ,so wants away on a free, many players do it nowadays so I personally can’t hate on him for doing so.
    Yes, you are right, his form changed after Beale left. But I do remember that one of thoae hamstrings was witnin minutes of being on the pitch. He was on the subs bench and NC put him on cold. Was Willock at fault for not being warmed up and ready in case he was needed.....?

I agree with you......I dont blame him for wanting the best contract he can get, its a short career. But the club has said it cant have players leaving for free. Its just better to leave in this window than not being fully committed. Even if we get £750k its better than the £250k we got for Manning in the Jan window. Its cleaner.

Hes a talented player and we would have offered him a new contract over the last year, but hes not extended. After the late sub last week were are playing hardball and trying to humiliate him to force him out now.

Both Willock and the Club are involved in a game of chicken!! Willock has quite rightly got the hump after last weeks sub appearance.......he doesnt deserve to be humiliated; but hes not committed to us and needs to go now. As much of a shame that will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yes, you are right, his form changed after Beale left. But I do remember that one of thoae hamstrings was witnin minutes of being on the pitch. He was on the subs bench and NC put him on cold. Was Willock at fault for not being warmed up and ready in case he was needed.....?

I agree with you......I dont blame him for wanting the best contract he can get, its a short career. But the club has said it cant have players leaving for free. Its just better to leave in this window than not being fully committed. Even if we get £750k its better than the £250k we got for Manning in the Jan window. Its cleaner.

Hes a talented player and we would have offered him a new contract over the last year, but hes not extended. After the late sub last week were are playing hardball and trying to humiliate him to force him out now.

Both Willock and the Club are involved in a game of chicken!! Willock has quite rightly got the hump after last weeks sub appearance.......he doesnt deserve to be humiliated; but hes not committed to us and needs to go now. As much of a shame that will be.
      it’s your choice to disregard what the official site said today about why Willock missed todays game, until Ainsworth or the club say differently I’m going with official line given.

Comment

• Just another point SheepRanger if you or any other ref decide to edit my posts again I will be another to leave this site.

Comment

• Well done to the team and fans that travelled.
          To all the people on here that have had us down all week and said ainsworth is inept .
          Have a look after 10 games

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            Well done to the team and fans that travelled.
            To all the people on here that have had us down all week and said ainsworth is inept .
            Have a look after 10 games
            10 games. Thems the rules.

Comment

• Just got back. Great team effort - noticed half the team were blowing out their asses after 60ish minutes though so it kinda felt ominous when Cardiff scored. A second wind and the subs got us over the line. Dykes's fitness and work rate is immense - he was still charging about well into added time.

Not sure Cardiff are up to much but beating teams from our "mini league" is essential if we're to beat the drop so job's a good 'un today. A very good 'un in fact!

Comment

• Originally posted by MINCER View Post

it’s your choice to disregard what the official site said today about why Willock missed todays game, until Ainsworth or the club say differently I’m going with official line given.
                I respect your opinion but in mine, Willock is sulking like a spoilt child though.

Comment

• Just like to say well done Sheep for remaining positive throughout what has been an extremely negative couple of weeks. Not many fans deserve this win more than you.

And well done to GA for proving the doubters wrong, well for a couple of days at least!

And lastly special mention to Armstrong, if the whole squad had this boys attitude then we would have no problem this season, love him:

https://twitter.com/QPR/status/16904...eetUser=GM_Pod

Comment

• I was there yesterday and I’m in Ainsworth out camp . Every player was working a hard and we had a game plan and wanted to play football
                    it was like a new qpr that we have all been waiting for .
                    Ainsworth said himself his ditched the direct route 1 football (and folks was defending this saying he don’t ) and is now using the players strengths than what he wants to play (his direct play )
                    thank god his finally understood its not working and won’t work we have good players who can play football .

let’s hope this is a start and he don’t go back to direct play .

special mention to cook .. you can see premiership quality player he was solid and won everything in the air he was talking to everyone around him and especially kakay helping him thru the game .

Comment

• Lovely day to be a Rangers fan yesterday and the icing on the cake - proper away kit. About time

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                        Just like to say well done Sheep for remaining positive throughout what has been an extremely negative couple of weeks. Not many fans deserve this win more than you.

And well done to GA for proving the doubters wrong, well for a couple of days at least!

And lastly special mention to Armstrong, if the whole squad had this boys attitude then we would have no problem this season, love him:

https://twitter.com/QPR/status/16904...eetUser=GM_Pod
                        Cheers Butty Bach.

I still cant understand all the fuss when the transfer window is still open and all GA has learnt from 31 yrs in football is to hoof the ball from CB to CF. With our lack of funds we all need to be patient and see what deals can be done. How relegation can be assessed without knowing what the team will look like on 2nd Sept is beyond my understanding.

I was at the Stoke away when we secured chsmpionship football. Many were saying we were lucky....18% possession blah blah. But what I saw was a confident defence that calmly dealt witb everything that was thrown at them and great counter attacking. To get that win GA was getting the team sorted and all this bs that players dont respect him was complete nonsense to me. If others thought it was luck then theyve never put a pair of football boots on in their lives. I knew he'd come good this season with a refreshed squad.

Looking forward to 11pm on 1st Sept when the squad will be finalised. It would be great to see Kakay have proper competition, Willock signing an extension/leaving and you never know, perhsps another CF. We are so exposed when Dykes gets injured.

Eze played a blinder yesterday by all accounts and I hope Spurs were watching with their Kane money!!

Onwards and upwards.......you Rssss!

Comment

Working...
                        X