Cardiff Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff Match Thread

Hoping our new lads ready to battle. Also Willock and Richards to come good.

Going for a score draw... prob a ugly one.

0-0

Park the bus and lets get a point on the boars.

Comment

Obviously like to win but just want a performance that shows fight and a bit of attacking intent. If we're going to Cardiff and letting them have 70% possession then we're bang in trouble.

Comment

Although we got cook in and hopefully jc can play some part oddly I th9nk today's result will be determined if GA sets us up better and leaves kelman Smyth on the bench and puts sinclair possibly richards on from the off

2-0 as no faith in GA knowing what to do

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          Obviously like to win but just want a performance that shows fight and a bit of attacking intent. If we're going to Cardiff and letting them have 70% possession then we're bang in trouble.
          Totally agree, as a fan all you want to see is a team put some effort & fight in.

Comment

Apologies but I cannot see anything other than another 4 goal spanking! Cook and Colback great additions don’t get me wrong, but I suspect neither will be ready to play today, so we will be stuck with Kakay and Gubbins out of position and clueless all game in the back 4 and Dozzell strolling around exchanging passes with our back 4 and not affecting the game in any shape or form at all! I’m sure Wild Thing can set us up to be more difficult to break down by playing a 3 in MF, but then we leave our attacking options very thin! I’ll be amazed if we score at all! Therefore, another 4 or 5 goal thumping on the cards to nil ofcourse! Hope I’m completely wrong though!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
              Apologies but I cannot see anything other than another 4 goal spanking! Cook and Colback great additions don’t get me wrong, but I suspect neither will be ready to play today, so we will be stuck with Kakay and Gubbins out of position and clueless all game in the back 4 and Dozzell strolling around exchanging passes with our back 4 and not affecting the game in any shape or form at all! I’m sure Wild Thing can set us up to be more difficult to break down by playing a 3 in MF, but then we leave our attacking options very thin! I’ll be amazed if we score at all! Therefore, another 4 or 5 goal thumping on the cards to nil ofcourse! Hope I’m completely wrong though!
              Personally I can’t see us losing today after all that went on last week, they’ve given each other a kick up the #### for performing like that & heart to heart talks, take a draw but fancy 1-0 hoops, stay positive

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Personally I can’t see us losing today after all that went on last week, they’ve given each other a kick up the #### for performing like that & heart to heart talks, take a draw but fancy 1-0 hoops, stay positive
                Hope you’re right mate!

Comment

Difficult to predict what our performance will be like, could be anything. I'd take an entertaining, hard fought 0-0 all day.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post
                    Difficult to predict what our performance will be like, could be anything. I'd take an entertaining, hard fought 0-0 all day.
                    Same as.
                    A clean sheet will be a step in the right direction
                    Waiting for the line up news today is like Xmas Eve!

Comment

Comment

No Willock otherwise not too bad

Comment

Begovis
                          Kakay
                          Fox
                          Cook
                          Paal
                          Field
                          Dozzell
                          Smith
                          Chair
                          Armstrong
                          Dykes

Comment

Xmas ruined that c u n t dozzell wrapped up again guys shite

Comment

Too weak witb Kakay and Dozzell on the pitch at the same time! Why does Colback need so much time to be match ready? What was he doing in pre-season??.

Comment

Working...
                              X