Sheff Utd Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheff Utd Match Thread

If we want to keep up with the top 6 this is a MUST win game. A draw ain't gonna do it. Last chance saloon.

Never say never,but there in same boat as us,cup final for both teams 2-1 urrrrrs

Comment

Cant see anything but another defeat, either flip flops are on or players have downed tools under bread man 2-0 to the ferrets

Comment

Would be shocked if we can get something in Sheffy . 3 nil win to the blades hope I'm wrong

Comment

Best is a draw surely.

Comment

My heart wants to tell me there is a play off chance for us, but I'm not deluded it would mean probably winning 5 out of the last 7 games beating this team home and away, can't see it, a draw would be something but it's probably going to be a 2-0 defeat

Comment

Most interested to see which XI MW fields today. If Sanderson, Hendrick and/or Johansen are in the starting lineup, it'll be a real statement from MW that he refuses (or is incapable of) adjusting a team on the fly. If that's the case, as much as I credit MW for immensely stabilizing the club, it continues to make the case for his replacement at season's end.

The starting XI SHOULD be:

Westwood
              Dickie Dunne Barbet
              Field
              Adomah McCallum
              Chair Amos
              Dykes Gray

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                Best is a draw surely.
                I think this would be a good result for us .

Comment

He said pre match that Amos needs to be "managed" after his efforts v Fulham, so he is unlikely to start is my guess

Comment

This is a must win game , sadly i think Warburton being so stubborn , will stick to the same formation and can only see a 3-0 defeat.
                    If he changed and went 442 , we could surprise them and maybe nick a win , they have some injuries up front and will probably start Mcburnie and he is crap and is unlikely to score any , that is the only hope for us.
                    My team would be 442
                    Westwood
                    Odubajo, Dunne, Barbet, Macallum
                    Adhoma, Field, Ball, Chair,
                    Dykes , Gray
                    Please change the system Warburton , you've got nothing to lose now , leave your love child Dickie out and we just might keep a clean sheet.

Comment

Cant see anything but yet another defeat
                      2-0 with the ref being blamed again

Comment

It is difficult to expect anything other than another loss, we have fallen apart for many reasons, I'm thinking we lose this 2 nil after showing early promise but not taking our chances again!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Deary me! Are people still trotting out the must win nonsense?? That cliche has long since sailed... I think this week we have progressed to now playing a series of cup finalsAnyway, I'm expecting a comfortable 3pts for us tonight, something like 1-4.

Comment

He’s a lucky manager so I wouldn’t be surprised to take 3 points from tonight’s game.

Comment

F ucking hell, there is optimism and there is hope, and there is absolute blind faith, but 1-4 is just complete one flew over the cuckoo's nest madness, have you banged your head Offside!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X