No announcement yet.

Match Thread | Wigan 2 QPR 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes we are on a bad run but a good result on Tuesday could kick start our season again. We are in an acceptable position in the league right now after a bad run of injuries and wirh no hope of freshening the squad up in january. We are doing ok and I am quite satisfied with the season upto now

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Yes we are on a bad run but a good result on Tuesday could kick start our season again. We are in an acceptable position in the league right now after a bad run of injuries and wirh no hope of freshening the squad up in january. We are doing ok and I am quite satisfied with the season upto now
      Any freshening of the squad he had and sent out elsewhere lol
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Oh well, as long as we can win another 5 maybe 6 this season we should be safe, and that is all
        we should be aiming for, with that bloody embargo on us.
        We are punching well above our weight, (which is traditionally QPR btw) this already, so lt's just survive.
        Imo. We hit our high water mark when 8th, or whatever it was.
        Never gonna be realistic playoff contenders.
        Hopefully the summer brings a better financial position, and we know we have talented youngsters,
        hopefully they are one step further on, after their loans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Any freshening of the squad he had and sent out elsewhere lol
          Is a fair point. I certainly wouldn't have sent Chair out. Recall Manning but send out Chair? we need a creative option and that isn't Manning.

Comment

• You're actually a pretty good poster. You appreciate flair and you have a very different view to west. Its just a shame you're really good mates because you certainly talk allot of sense and come down way to hard on me because of that loyalty
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              You're actually a pretty good poster. You appreciate flair and you have a very different view to west. Its just a shame you're really good mates because you certainly talk allot of sense and come down way to hard on me because of that loyalty
              You are very wrong about Westy, as I've told you before, and I am very happy to be his mate thanks. Don't kid yourself I criticise you because he's my mate. He disagrees with me a lot but we're something known as 'grown ups' as opposed to 'wind ups'.

Comment

• WeAre fishing for friendships. Will you be my friend please
                i would be your friend if you were not such a colossal length

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  WeAre fishing for friendships. Will you be my friend please
                  i would be your friend if you were not such a colossal length
                  Not my fault you can't take it......

Comment

• The big takeaway in this game: lack of urgency. We fell behind, then even further behind, and still we messed around with passes on the back line as the clock ticked down. The entire pace of the club needs to move into a higher, faster gear in games (as we saw a bit at the end) from start to finish.

Comment

• Match stats look like we were all over them. Were we unlucky or was it another #### performance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Match stats look like we were all over them. Were we unlucky or was it another #### performance?
                        We were rubbish tarbs and hardly created anything so dont read too much into any stats, was a very poor performance again.
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Scowen was actually our best player. Not often you can say that.

BOS was another bright spark.

Everyone else was dross though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Match stats look like we were all over them. Were we unlucky or was it another #### performance?
                            we were deffo not unlucky they wanted it more were livelier than us all round, didn't get going until we went 2 down , no passion ,no fight looked really lazy. Eze needs a rest poor again,no creativity bad day at the office

Comment

• Eze needs Chair, pun intended.

Comment

• To be honest it was two pretty poor teams and played at an end of season nothing to play for pace but was a cracking day out

Comment

Working...
                                X