Match Thread | F.A CUP RD 4 | Portsmouth 1 QPR 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    I'll take that. And I'll be able to go to this one too. Excellent!
    this.

Hopefully it will be the same prices as the previous round.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
      Awful performance too much head tennis with no one putting their foot on the ball and bossing the game. Created nothing for Oteh and Wells. Need Luongo and Cameron, options are not up to it. Chair deserves a chance now.
      Fully agree, especially the head tennis comment. So frustrating.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        Awful performance too much head tennis with no one putting their foot on the ball and bossing the game. Created nothing for Oteh and Wells. Need Luongo and Cameron, options are not up to it. Chair deserves a chance now.
        The obvious option for me when Mas isn't available is to play Freeman more central. It's not like we don't have options on the wing. If we could get Freeman on the ball in more central positions I think we'd create a lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Why would anyone take a replay in a cup game beforehand??? Weird
          No wierder than being concerned as to what Wigan or Rotherham are doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Why would anyone take a replay in a cup game beforehand??? Weird
            Because we haven't reached the 3rd round proper (5th round official) in 22 years and away to Portsmouth was a tricky draw

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Because we haven't reached the 3rd round proper (5th round official) in 22 years and away to Portsmouth was a tricky draw
              Which is exactly why everyone needs to chill out.

They aren't that many places below us and supposedly better Rs line ups have fvcked up against even weaker opposition.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                Really can't see what bringing on Smith will do.
                100% the sort of situation where you'd bring him on. They couldn't handle him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Which is exactly why everyone needs to chill out.

They aren't that many places below us and supposedly better Rs line ups have fvcked up against even weaker opposition.
                  Exactly, intelligent reply

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

The obvious option for me when Mas isn't available is to play Freeman more central. It's not like we don't have options on the wing. If we could get Freeman on the ball in more central positions I think we'd create a lot more.
                    Agree, he's wasted out wide when the middle two aren't creating.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

100% the sort of situation where you'd bring him on. They couldn't handle him.
                      I was questioning that substitution, he did quite well I thought, he was a handful and speaking of which it looked like every corner someone had a handful of his shirt, it's a little absurd that nothing ever gets called because he is tall!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Will be decent return fixture. Hopefully another tenner in and good crowd under the lights

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Lol Rebs what are you on about. We're ALWAYS in the 3rd round.

Comment

• Tactics were just plain and simply wrong. Pompeys goal was coming for 15 mins and Steve didn’t change it until they scored. We seemed to shut down after the equaliser and played for the draw, Lumley playing to me to you with the ball boy was particularly frustrating when you have just equalised ! But we are in the draw and performance won’t be remembered if we get through.

Comment

• Originally, I thought Scowen was bought in to break up other team`s play??
                              Last edited by Shania; 26-01-2019, 09:13 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Origionally, I thought Scowen was bought in to break up other team`s play??

Comment

Working...
                                X