X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Worse than your favourite Washington?

Comment

• The worst we've played for weeks, never tested keeper once.

Comment

• An absolutely dreadful, frustrating match to watch, we move on!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Yeah, but we've had about 100 sh*t players since him. You're about the only Rangers fan I know who ever mentions his name!
          He's a personal friend that's why, we used to play snooker together. He was very level headed and knew he wasn't a very good footballer. Cousins I think needs telling
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Some #### just give Wells abuse, nice one, that will get him to stay

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              The worst we've played for weeks, never tested keeper once.
              Sh*t game, sh*t ref, even worse performance from us. Too many players didn't show up. Chalk it down as a bad day at the office.

That central midfield 2 shouldn't be selected again though. Once again today they proved not to be up to the job.

Comment

• We were second best all day, got what we deserved. #### all. Annoying ref as well... Bring on the next game. U R's
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Ok. Preston next!!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Never got into this game. Lumley's worst as a ball distributor. Believe we should have subbbed in Oteh versus Smith, but unsure it made any difference. Puzzled why we are less aggressive moving the ball INTO the offensive zone.

Comment

• No shame in losing to this lot. 2nd in the table. We had an off day. We go again and look for a reaction next week. Not that bad considering Forest lost 2-0 to Reading had 2 sent off and a Robinson own goal. Villa lost 3-0 to Wigan. Portsmouth lost 0-1. Still 4 pts from the playoffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Sh*t game, sh*t ref, even worse performance from us. Too many players didn't show up. Chalk it down as a bad day at the office.

That central midfield 2 shouldn't be selected again though. Once again today they proved not to be up to the job.
                        When are we going to see Manning brought back into the fold?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

He's a personal friend that's why, we used to play snooker together. He was very level headed and knew he wasn't a very good footballer. Cousins I think needs telling
                          Did you play for Fulham as a youth then WeAre?

Edit - misread your post. Thought you said you used to play football together.

Comment

• Not all too bad...Forest ha ha and Big shots Villa ha ha

Comment

• United fouled us cleverly very early so we couldn't counterattack. They did not even get yellow cards! When we did manage to break our passing was too late.

Comment

• Yes, we were facing a very solid team today. McGoldrick again showed why he's a cut above everyone else out there. With that said, and with nearly everyone having an off day on our side, what does a coach do beyond move on, and use this to inspire a better effort next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X