No announcement yet.

QPR 0 MK Dons 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I refuse to get wound up by our wonderful results each week now.
    I just had a little chuckle to myself at 4.50 today,We really couldn't be more predictable if we tried.
    My interest may increase after we have a change of manager,But I don't expect that to be until the season's end.
    I'm the meantime I will carry on enjoying being a neutral and actually watch teams that play Football ie Arsenal and Man City.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Insulting names like "clown" Tony, "stupid" Les ,hollowhead (not one of mine),these types of names??,what do you expect ??
      Wasn't you the onew that started gump?

Mine was washing line and director of farkups
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        I would just like to clarify one thing mate.
        Whether you like it or not is not the point. The nicknames are not directed at you.
        They are directed at p11ss poor players.
        There was no issue about Caulker the drunk or boswancer nicknames at the time.
        But you seem to have an issue with the Gumps.
        I would just like clarification, are all nicknames (childish or otherwise) a banning offence?
        Or is it just a personal gripe.

Not having a dig mate. Just need to know.
        I personally use it as a bit of banter to let off steam. I could drop the nicknames and call them utter shyte players but I find that a bit too crude.
        Childish maybe, but it's just a bit of fun when talking about the dross.

Anyway, if it is a banning offence, I will stop.
        If it's just an issue that personally winds you up, I will cut it down as much as possible.

Sorry for upsetting you mate.
        Defiantly not a banning offence can't remember the last time we banned anyone on here.
        I was raised to respect our club regardless of performance.
        I also know there are a lot of members who no longer post as they too are sick of all the stupid insults towards their club. So I guess it is personal.
        As Pinkie said above, it never used to be like this.
        If insulting players/managers etc keeps you happy, then fill ya boots.
        Don't get me wrong, players/managers etc who insult our club, such as the likes of SWP who sat on his playstation for a couple of years while robbing our club, deserve all the abuse you can serve up; but players like Mackie who have given their all (albeit a league 1 standard), do not deserve such treatment.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          Defiantly not a banning offence can't remember the last time we banned anyone on here.
          I was raised to respect our club regardless of performance.
          I also know there are a lot of members who no longer post as they too are sick of all the stupid insults towards their club. So I guess it is personal.
          As Pinkie said above, it never used to be like this.
          If insulting players/managers etc keeps you happy, then fill ya boots.
          Don't get me wrong, players/managers etc who insult our club, such as the likes of SWP who sat on his playstation for a couple of years while robbing our club, deserve all the abuse you can serve up; but players like Mackie who have given their all (albeit a league 1 standard), do not deserve such treatment.
          Fair enough mate. I will tone down the nicknames.
          🍺

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Wasn't you the onew that started gump?

Mine was washing line and director of farkups
            Yes,I started "gump" and it stuck,I make no apologies but hope he plays again (not for us). Holloway said at the start of the season that we would "surprise many people " this season,he might be right,as I don't think any of us taught we'd be quite as bad as we are,in a relegation battle again,knocked out of the FA at home to a useless team,again and all we get from the club is positive spin,our 100 % winning start to 2018 is over,our "cup run" comes to an agonising end,but QPR is feeling "proud" and "positive" and "determined" ect ect......blah blah blah

Comment

• Would Birch be a better assistant if he wasn't fat? same question for Tony re:chairman

Are we just a skinny assistant manager and skinny chairman away from being a premier league club?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Would Birch be a better assistant if he wasn't fat? same question for Tony re:chairman
                Maybe change fat to brainless

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Yes,I started "gump" and it stuck,I make no apologies but hope he plays again (not for us). Holloway said at the start of the season that we would "surprise many people " this season,he might be right,as I don't think any of us taught we'd be quite as bad as we are,in a relegation battle again,knocked out of the FA at home to a useless team,again and all we get from the club is positive spin,our 100 % winning start to 2018 is over,our "cup run" comes to an agonising end,but QPR is feeling "proud" and "positive" and "determined" ect ect......blah blah blah
                  And is the season over yet as i hadnt noticed it was?!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Not over but getting worse! You should have stayed in the Sky studio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      Would Birch be a better assistant if he wasn't fat? same question for Tony re:chairman

Are we just a skinny assistant manager and skinny chairman away from being a premier league club?
                      Those are very good questions, I hope someone has a good answer!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Irelevant shape, size or colour, The only thing that matters is he the best man for the job and based on their record at Millwall and here the answer is No. Just because he is a die hard fan does not mean he should be in the job.

Comment

• As for Fernandes, Words cannot describe how bad a chairman he is and has been since August 2011.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            That’s a comment you often make. So genuine question, if we are still in the same position at the end of the season will you finally accept Holloway is out of his depth, or do what you did at the end of last season and claim he is still getting it right and we will be better next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              Wow, some people truly like to read between the lines.
                              I have no issue with constructive criticism of our club, be it the manager, the players or even the friggin tea lady.
                              I have issues with certain people who claim to support this club making up insulting names.
                              Even my 10 year old who has a read on here occasionally finds it a tad immature.
                              Why on earth are u an administrator on a football forum with that attitude? U need a lie down in a dark room.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                                That’s a comment you often make. So genuine question, if we are still in the same position at the end of the season will you finally accept Holloway is out of his depth, or do what you did at the end of last season and claim he is still getting it right and we will be better next year?
                                I was going ask this

Comment

Working...
                                X