No announcement yet.

QPR 2 Cardiff City 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oteh has scored every week for the 23's and has had rave reviews.... But let's start Smyth who's hardly done anything at u23 level and used to play in a pub league in Ireland,Yeah I can really see the thinking there ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      No rhyme or reason! hes trying someone new and fresh as we`re not getting results and players are not sticking chances away, also when given a chance! makes perfect sense sorry tarbs
      Peaky Blunder has picked him because it's his turn. Hope he gets lucky for all our sakes.

Comment

just waiting for a hungover 77 to come onto this thread venting any min now
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
          Oteh has scored every week for the 23's and has had rave reviews.... But let's start Smyth who's hardly done anything at u23 level and used to play in a pub league in Ireland,Yeah I can really see the thinking there ffs.
          this.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Good luck to the kid, I think it could have been done by giving him minutes before hand and maybe not against a team like Cardiff.

What’s more worrying why isn’t he starting BOS or Sylla. He really can’t rate them.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              Given the busy holiday schedule maybe he is just rotating the kids.

ill put my helmet on now
              Mate, if it had been Oteh or Osayi-Samuel I'd be with you on that. Even if Eze had been recalled and started I'd get it. But this kid has never played at a higher level than League of Ireland Premier and hasn't been anywhere near the match day squad before today. It's just bizarre, and typical Holloway.

Comment

Another weird team selection. I think Ollie is looking for an out now and I never wish us to lose but if we do get another neagtive resuly at home then maybe it will help to nudge our board to make a decion.

If we lose today and the likes of Birmingham and Sunderland win then all off sudden we are in a relegation crap and surely the bard cant ignore this. Perfect time to make a change and bring in someone new who knows the league and without being silly with money just back them with 2-4 signings to get us out of trouble.

The team and squad selection today is all over the place and as others have said there is no continuity to the first 11 or squad. Wish the lad Smyth all the luck in the world as he was highly thought of over in Ireland. I remember when Reading brought Doyle and Long through back in the day and they didn't turn out to be to bad. Lets hope we might get some luck with this lad.

Comment

Come on u Rssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Paul Smyth gets his first touch of the ball as he threads it through to Matt Smith who is dispossessed.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Paul Smyth gets his first touch of the ball as he threads it through to Matt Smith who is dispossessed.
                      Why hasn’t he scored yet. Smyth out
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Mines fine

Comment

• Neil get a good reception? Now there's a proper motivator. Run through brick walls for that man.

Comment

• Cardiff have the first real chance as Rhys Healy breaks out of midfield and hits a fierce effort which is parried by Alex Smithies.

Comment

• Most of the play in our end ATM, Patterson's throws are dangerous!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Boro first to score

Comment

Working...
                                X