No announcement yet.

QPR 2 Cardiff City 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great result tonight. first half was appalingly boring and it looked like we were gunna be in for a long second half after they scored but nope, we pulled it back and dominated. motm is DEFO paul smyth, he was sensational throughout the game and looked better on his debut than the gump twins have all season. good work and a great win, lets just enjoy it!

Comment

• I go out after the game to central London for quick post match celebration and leave you guys alone for an hour and all hell breaks lose and your rowing. I will sort this out

If you back ollie your an olliephile no arguments. Tarbs is 100% right so that’s not up for debate anyone enough. Ollie got every decision right today so we’ll done that man can’t pick fault as done the business; more of that manager please as that’s a manager not an entertainer

And between Oteh and Smyth we have couple of proper prospects on our hands so please Rangers treat them with kid gloves and nurture them and they will reward us.

As you were fellas as you were

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        You wanted kids you got kids you wanted crosses you got crosses so let's enjoy the three points
        And hope we see more kids next week against M K we don't do cups so please Ollie don't fart arce about with Mackie Washington yenie , go for players that hat want to play for the club
        With f ucking bells on geezer
        Last edited by West Acton; 01-01-2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
          Reminds me of Michael Owen or Conor Washington. Hard to tell after only one game.
          Or ill get shot down but i thought a young kev gallen
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Or ill get shot down but i thought a young kev gallen
            To skinny

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              To skinny
              Was a cracking debut though, he does all the right things our other strikers dont, which is baffling!

Comment

• Pinke walking around this messageboard like...................................

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Pinke walking around this messageboard like...................................

too fooking right hits, me & ollie have been under alot of pressure lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Was a cracking debut though, he does all the right things our other strikers dont, which is baffling!
                    Was really impressed Pinks. Got pace confidence and he was bloody competitive too. I said in half time post he had beating of defence in foot race then second half two or three times he exploited that

Pace is so key in modern game transforms a side totally

Comment

Was really impressed Pinks. Got pace confidence and he was bloody competitive too. I said in half time post he had beating of defence in foot race then second half two or three times he exploited that

Couldnt agree more westy, thing is it lifts everyone, you see the reactions at the end by everyone, it was like we`d won the fa cup

Comment

Agree 100%, was an absolute pleasure watching him.
                        So right that pace with an end product is vital in today's game.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Itll certainly show players like sylla and co whats expected

Comment

I go out after the game to central London for quick post match celebration and leave you guys alone for an hour and all hell breaks lose and your rowing. I will sort this out

If you back ollie your an olliephile no arguments. Tarbs is 100% right so that’s not up for debate anyone enough. Ollie got every decision right today so we’ll done that man can’t pick fault as done the business; more of that manager please as that’s a manager not an entertainer

And between Oteh and Smyth we have couple of proper prospects on our hands so please Rangers treat them with kid gloves and nurture them and they will reward us.

As you were fellas as you were
                            Cheers mate.

I'm actually feeling better about QPR tonight than I have done in a long while. Got 3 really exciting young attacking players at our disposal. I genuinely think we saw more out of Smyth today than we've ever seen out of Washington or Mackie (in his 2nd stint).

Can't fault Ollie or any of the players today. Did what needed to be done, despite another awful penalty decision. Hopefully 3 points and a couple of fresh faces around the first team will give the whole place a lift!

Comment

• What I liked about the wee marn was getting on the goal line at free kick never going to beat the big defenders but got in their way and niggled at them

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Pinke walking around this messageboard like...................................

That made me laugh anyway you old tart, he couldnt walk any wider if he tried, ol big bo lax

Comment

Working...
                                X