No announcement yet.

QPR 2 Cardiff City 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is absolutely zero point in giving youth a chance by randomly starting them.

EVER.

No team or player has ever succeeded this way.

You blood them into the team with sub appearances and some for of consistency. Why would you start Smyth and not continue with Wheeler? Or any of the other chaps who've cameod recently. The poor ####er is hardly likely to start and be some kind of revelation.

Utterly stupid.

That said i hope he has a good game, I hope he scores a hatrick.

Comment

so no gump twins and no wheeler. hmmmmmm
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We must be having a fire sale, every player over 20 must go
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
          There is absolutely zero point in giving youth a chance by randomly starting them.

EVER.

You blood them into the team with sub appearances and some for of consistency. Why would you start Smyth and not continue with Wheeler? Or any of the other chaps who've cameod recently. The poor ####er is hardly likely to start and be some kind of revelation.

Utterly stupid.

this with bells on.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

EVER.

Utterly stupid.

It looks like Ollie is clutching at straws here or maybe the clear out is going to be greater than any of us imagined!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Fingers crossed it comes off. We know f uck all about the kid so rest assured neither do Cardiff so could be surprise package

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Ollie said BOS was great at Millwall and main threat then he gets dropped next game.
                tireddotcom
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

It's just not fair to the young lads.

They can't be expected to lift the spirits of a struggling team. It's going to shatter confidence. Fair enough maybe in a team flying high and playing in a consistently positive manner, of which we are currently neither.

In a kitchen, a good one, young apprentices come in full of beans and get brought up by the senior chefs. it's hard, bloody hard, but it works as they all push in the same direction and they learn, they grow, they go from washing lettuce to cooking steaks to opening restaurants of their own.

In a kitchen, a rubbish one, young apprentices come in full of beans and get their sould knocked down by over it older chefs or fellow inexperienced youngsters, they pick up bad habits and go from washing lettuce to microwaving burgers to the bins out back smoking crack.
                  Last edited by topperharley; 01-01-2018, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Washington, Furlong, Wheeler, Hall and Manning all demoted by Obergruppenführer Holloway from the millwall matchday squad and ELO out of the blue Smythe promoted over oteh and osayi samuel into the first eleven.

I have Visions of him and birch in their bunker selecting the squad, pervitin eyedrops on the go administered by the club doctors, with crazed manic grins on their faces like a 1960's cccp space chimp, about to be shot beyond the kuiper belt in an orange box of tinfoil.
                    Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                      Another classic clueless line up,Please let today be the day we put this divvy out to pasture.
                      Why is it? people moan he doesnt use youngsters yet is proving that he is and rightly so when some of the seniors are misfiring!

Comment

Until we start winning reg we will moan moan moan wot ever and who ever plays
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Good luck Smyth.

Comment

Why are there loads of touts about offering tickets have I missed something

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Fingers crossed it comes off. We know f uck all about the kid so rest assured neither do Cardiff so could be surprise package

Exactly westy, good stuff & even better if this smyth does well, liking the sight of our youngsters appearing, will do the younger players good knowing they can get in the first team with hard work unlike before

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                Why is it? people moan he doesnt use youngsters yet is proving that he is and rightly so when some of the seniors are misfiring!
                                Wheeler is a proven goalscorer and never gets a game,Bright has done Ok recently too but gets dropped again.
                                Some Irish kid comes out of nowhere and starts upfront against two giant centre Half's,And how many more times Bids and Cousins are not wing backs.
                                I hope today is the day we bin the useless bumpkin for good.

Comment

Working...
                                X