Millwall 1 QPR 0 **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    All bang average. At best. Very poor against Bristol second half. Brum are bottom of the f acking league. Bottom. Bottom of the league. Bang on for relegation. You're so deluded it isn't real. I like Ollie. He seems a decent sort. I want him to do well. He isn't doing well. I didn't want to get rid of him. But he has sadly to go.
    Lol deluded cos i can see the bigger picture whats more deluded is thinking we can just chop or change and put in someone like clement at this stage of the season!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      So what are you like everyone else going to ignore how well we did in the last 3 matches? we had 2 of our inform players out last night which gets ignored completely unless its the opposition it happens to lol, im not here to be used as a punchbag just cos ive got patience and think things will come good, wether they will or not, but i believe they will as the last three games suggest!
      Won 17, Drew 12, Lost 29.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Pinks doing well doesnt make you swcond bottom of the from table mate.
        Its bad, its very bad.

Are we second from bottom?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Won 17, Drew 12, Lost 29.
          Bakes seen them before thanks mate, obviously just trying to winde me up, you cant have a omelette without cracking some eggs!

Comment

Last ten games form yeah. That seems to point that we are getting worse and sliding down the actual table.

Comment

• 6 clean sheets in 55 games. That’s a sackable offence on its own. Couple that with the embarrassing way he behaves, ridiculous team selections, persistence with a 3-5-2 despite not actually having any wingbacks, complete lack of tactical awareness and an absolutely disgraceful points return I think yeah people are well within their rights to want Ollie out. Nothing is going to change with him at the helm and when there are far better managers available it would be criminal to keep him on any longer. He’s a pundit for a reason....

Comment

Bakes seen them before thanks mate, obviously just trying to winde me up, you cant have a omelette without cracking some eggs!
                No wind-up there mate. Posted nothing but his record. Indefensible.

Comment

Of the current form table. Having been poor all season since early September. Winning one in our last ten. Inspite of supposedly playing brilliantly against Birmingham, Bristol and Ipswich. Having stayed up by the skin of our teeth last season.

Comment

• See you all when we`ve beat cardiff next im going to let the meltdown continue

Comment

See you all when we`ve beat cardiff next im going to let the meltdown continue
                      No meltdown mate. Just countering your points in defence of the indefencible.

He has to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        No meltdown mate. Just countering your points in defence of the indefencible.

He has to go.
                        Youre maybe not but loads of others are, but thats how it is on here after each game the seasons not over bakes, this could be our bad patch now and yet start picking up after the last games etc, too much meltdown for every little thing that happens on here, even to do with what ollie was wearing or how hes acting, its ridiculas, imagine how some on here would be if we went back 20 / 30 years lol, theyd be melting down on here every 2 seconds.

Comment

• Not having a melt down just pointing out some facts. I’m very level headed and have supported him through both of his spells when others were calling for his head. I’m not blinded by love though so I can see the wood for the Trees. The man has become a joke and must be removed before he does any more damage

Comment

I reckon Ollie will get the better of Warnock tactically and we will outplay them in every department.
                            Im lying by the way.

Comment

Serious question Pinks. How bad does it have to get before you acknowledge how poor Ollie's performance has been since returning?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                                Not having a melt down just pointing out some facts. I’m very level headed and have supported him through both of his spells when others were calling for his head. I’m not blinded by love though so I can see the wood for the Trees. The man has become a joke and must be removed before he does any more damage
                                Fair play to you greg and anyone else who thinks the same, im not blinded by how much i like him at all, as looking forward to some of the things that are about to happen with youngsters etc, also being glaringly obvious how we`ve needed a couple of decent strikers, which i really would of thought we`ll be addressing, otherwise i think anyone would struggle tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X