Millwall 1 QPR 0 **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Oh well, my team. Better luck next time.
    No, time to go - his record is shocking

Comment

• Hope Les has gone down to fire him in the changing room in front of the players.
      Never has a club needed change more than we do currently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
        :=)
        no its just sky fall on tv dont worry

Comment

• he needs to take his 352, letters and his wingbacks a fark off now.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• i still cant see him getting sacked imo club lacks the testicles to look elsewhere no matter how crap ollie stats are

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
              Why persist with a system that we don't have the players for?!.
              This! Why play back three with Bidwell and Wszolek as wing backs when they clearly aren't wing backs! A manager should play the system he has players for. That is rule number one.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                The sad thing is Holloway won’t be sacked unless we drop even lower as those making the decisions have zero football knowledge, as has been proved by the last few disasterous years. So he will stay and his ever decreasing fan club (basically Pinkie) will continue to say it will be fine next year, even though that’s what they said last season.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different result. Well Holloway is certainly in that category and as someone above said anyone who seriously thinks he is up to the job, needs medical advice or to change sports.
                Dont think he will be sacked if we drop lower.

I am beginning to think TF lost interest in the club.

Think is only goal now is to recoup some money thru
                the housing projects and will then bugger off.

Any other manager would have been sacked by now
                and we all know that........think TF and co are taking the pi ss

Comment

• We gave 5 home games to come against teams around us before the end of season. I think it's too late to coach improvements into our players..... we need someone who can lift, galvanize and motivate the players. I thought that sort of thing was Olly's strong suit but I'm not sure it is anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    This! Why play back three with Bidwell and Wszolek as wing backs when they clearly aren't wing backs! A manager should play the system he has players for. That is rule number one.
                    well spotted but thats logic ollie lacks logic. ffs how hard is it to work out what the squad can and cant do on the training ground and dont try to be fancy come match days 1 win in 10 should tell any idiot im doing something wrong

Comment

• wake me up when this Ollie nightmare ends

Comment

• Isn`t 3-5-2 the preferred system now? Implemented at youth level and all.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                          well spotted but thats logic ollie lacks logic. ffs how hard is it to work out what the squad can and cant do on the training ground and dont try to be fancy come match days 1 win in 10 should tell any idiot im doing something wrong
                          Well, another one is a back and another one a winger. Perhaps that makes two wing backs.

Comment

• he wont be sacked. How can you sack a manager for not winning when you don't give him a striker

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                              Well, another one is a back and another one a winger. Perhaps that makes two wing backs.
                              Ollie and his rose tinted glasses dont see what we see though he see round pegs in square holes !

Comment

• Ollie Ollie Ollie Ollie you're a #### you're a ####. Got your just reward for what you done to my club you useless bumpkin ######.

We're the best team in London oh the best team of all, everybody knows us we're called Millwall.

Comment

Working...
                                X