Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
      #uncleout
      #keepitschtummyoufarkingcircusclown
      #hitsforpresident
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Sorry westy gators bang on mate, whos to say if he had took scowen off we could have conceded
        On that basis we should never ever make a change

The point being made was a sub for Hall May have been moaned at. Bit of a difference Hall for Freeman (not injured but tactical change) and Hall for Scowen kind of like for like

Comment

• Four things about today. Liked play of Cousins (as we all did Bright last game) proving that if our veterans are not going to score let's give the young 'uns a chance to show what they can do. Second, have to question starting either Sylla or Smith given we lack pace up front when we need it. Third, and Pavel is a good example of this, why don't any players have a restless nose for the goal anymore, like I don't want to drive toward goal with an intention of scoring? Finally, getting tired of Ollie giving fans stick these days, as he did postgame re Bright being subbed last game due to cramps; just tell us what happened, we get it, but to shoot at fans who've suffered bad soccer off and on for a few years does not make him a big man but a bully.

Comment

• Never realised he had dig at fans again. What was said on this occasion Tamps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
              Four things about today. Liked play of Cousins (as we all did Bright last game) proving that if our veterans are not going to score let's give the young 'uns a chance to show what they can do. Second, have to question starting either Sylla or Smith given we lack pace up front when we need it. Third, and Pavel is a good example of this, why don't any players have a restless nose for the goal anymore, like I don't want to drive toward goal with an intention of scoring? Finally, getting tired of Ollie giving fans stick these days, as he did postgame re Bright being subbed last game due to cramps; just tell us what happened, we get it, but to shoot at fans who've suffered bad soccer off and on for a few years does not make him a big man but a bully.

Again??
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• He's stated he wants to get senior players out as wants to give young players a chance , but that doesn't mean he isnt going build up their game but then he's probably just telling lies for the sake of it

Comment

• Decent point but that’s one win in 10 games I believe now ! Not great only good thing Cardiff have hit a bad patch just as we are about to meet them hope it continues, for another week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Decent point but that’s one win in 10 games I believe now ! Not great only good thing Cardiff have hit a bad patch just as we are about to meet them hope it continues, for another week.
                    And we have a day extra to recover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      Decent point but that’s one win in 10 games I believe now ! Not great only good thing Cardiff have hit a bad patch just as we are about to meet them hope it continues, for another week.
                      And both bristol city and ipswich were on good form!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

So all those teams who have beaten us during the latest miserable run happened to be on great form?

Did Santa get you an 'I love Ollie t-shirt' in the end?

Comment

Not sure Ipswich were they had lost half of their last six games mate

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            And we have a day extra to recover.
                            Sadly not they play Friday night too.

Comment

Four things about today. Liked play of Cousins (as we all did Bright last game) proving that if our veterans are not going to score let's give the young 'uns a chance to show what they can do. Second, have to question starting either Sylla or Smith given we lack pace up front when we need it. Third, and Pavel is a good example of this, why don't any players have a restless nose for the goal anymore, like I don't want to drive toward goal with an intention of scoring? Finally, getting tired of Ollie giving fans stick these days, as he did postgame re Bright being subbed last game due to cramps; just tell us what happened, we get it, but to shoot at fans who've suffered bad soccer off and on for a few years does not make him a big man but a bully.
                              Just saw his comments tame by his standards when he takes pop at fans but nonetheless still a dig. Think shows you everything you need to know about previous apology and it’s sincerity

Think he knows he lost loads of fans but not greatest ploy for getting them back on side

Comment

Please try to avoid using that word.

Comment

Working...
                                X