Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Hall coming on. So no extra player to go for it. Olly you are a C UNT

Comment

• We have no ability to finish opportunities. Period. How many times have we seen/heard this season that so-and-so misses over the bar? Love the hustle of Scowen, Mass, and Freeman but none of them have that finishing touch. Add in a bunch of strikers with no ability to finish, and we are where we are. Seemingly out of games when the other side scores even one goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        Can we get a shot on goal?
        Don't push your luck. And stay till the 97th minute in the freezing cold while we're 0-5 down or Ollie will fight u and your kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          We still have time!!!
          I bet super ollie has "cunning plan"

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Hall coming on why risk him what is he going to do to influence game bloody madness
            Yep. Tell you what I’m absolutely done with Ollie. Really liked the bloke but it’s turning very sour for me. His run of results is up there with one of the worst in the business and it’s time for a change. It’s ####ing embarrassing. Now he’s risking a defender who’s been out all season when we’re supposed to be chasing a game. He can #### right off

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Hall coming on why risk him what is he going to do to influence game bloody madness
              This is why we need a change in manager. Ideal opportunity to bring on Wheeler but he brings on a centre back when we're 2-0 down

Comment

• ####, Swansea scored so Clement won't be sacked tonight :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  I bet super ollie has "cunning plan"
                  Hopefully keeper drops ball at our feet again

Comment

• Originally posted by Discodroid View Post
                    Stuck by him until 4 or 5 games ago. I'll be quite Frank, I'd Rather play pat coombs up from from celebrity squares.
                    Such a poor player. Confidence looks completely shot. At least Mackie had some good times for us.

Comment

• Someone will claim Ollie is unlucky and maybe so. Thing is, I would rather have a lucky manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Don't push your luck. And stay till the 97th minute in the freezing cold while we're 0-5 down or Ollie will fight u and your kids.

Comment

• 82 minutes in and not a shot on target at the goal. What more needs to be said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                            82 minutes in and not a shot on target at the goal. What more needs to be said.
                            Just the tweet from tf saying just a minor blip on road to league 1

Comment

• Is this some kind of a competion going like this; How narrow can we play it on the pitch? Lol.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Down to 19th now.

Comment

Working...
                                X