Match Thread | QPR 1 Fulham 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Think it's fair to say at this stage, that if Holloway is still here by Christmas, we'll be well up the creek.

So wanted him to succeed, but the last few games have demonstrated just how poor he is. Game after game now we are just embarrassingly bad up front and even worse at the back.

Awful sub. Three strikers. All up the middle. Nothing out wide once Pawel came off. Woeful.

Comment

• Desperately need Hall back at cb. Does anyone know what's happening with him. Seems to have left the face of the earth. Not had any news whatsoever about him and when he's likely to return.

Comment

Think it's fair to say at this stage, that if Holloway is still here by Christmas, we'll be well up the creek.

So wanted him to succeed, but the last few games have demonstrated just how poor he is. Game after game now we are just embarrassingly bad up front and even worse at the back.
        It's harsh on Ollie. He only has the players that were brought before him and no money to spend. Even if we bring Mourinho, he will struggle as well! Our defence is simply not good enough and we seem to struggle to score. So in all, it looks that we do not have a good enough team. Robinson, was good apart from the misfortune that caused the first goal. As usual, Freeman and Luongo played well. Sylla is too slow and Mackie have no technical ability. I prefer to give Wheeler a run in the team. If we do not pick up some wins soon, we will be looking above our shoulders in November.

Comment

• We need a proper manager. We haven't had one since warnock

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            Sylla did f all really.
            Rarely does. But that's as much down to the service we give him as anything else.

Comment

• Can't believe people are seriously questioning whether to sack Ollie or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                It's harsh on Ollie. He only has the players that were brought before him and no money to spend. Even if we bring Mourinho, he will struggle as well! Our defence is simply not good enough and we seem to struggle to score. So in all, it looks that we do not have a good enough team. Robinson, was good apart from the misfortune that caused the first goal. As usual, Freeman and Luongo played well. Sylla is too slow and Mackie have no technical ability. I prefer to give Wheeler a run in the team. If we do not pick up some wins soon, we will be looking above our shoulders in November.
                Ollie's picks Mackie every game. Mourinho wouldn't. He wouldnt put three planks up front with no width either.

Comment

He picks the players mate. And the way we play.
                  It's true. But he has to pick the players from the lot that we have. And there is not much to choose from.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                    Can't believe people are seriously questioning whether to sack Ollie or not.
                    I don't want to sack him. I want to give him a good kicking. Stop picking Mackie. And subbing wingers when we're chasing the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      It's true. But he has to pick the players from the lot that we have. And there is not much to choose from.
                      Disagree, strong in some areas, pretty weak in others. Poor record since his return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Few players to come back from injury at the back to be fair mate!

Up front concerns me more at the moment.
                        Caulker - nut job / p!ss head

Ned - useless

Hall - non existent

Can't say that makes me feel much better if I'm honest.

Comment

He picks the players mate. And the way we play.
                          Appreciate that mate but I'm certain he doesn't instruct them to consistently miss the target or produce pathetic attempts straight at whatever keeper we're facing. Bidwell first half prime example. Put your fit through it for #### sake!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                            Can't believe people are seriously questioning whether to sack Ollie or not.
                            If IH is sacked LF and his cronies would have to go as well and get a decent manager in because any manager worth his salt will not come here if LF is still DOF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              I don't want to sack him. I want to give him a good kicking. Stop picking Mackie. And subbing wingers when we're chasing the game.
                              But when he continues to keep doing the same thing over and over what is left to do but sack him.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Wheeler did ok when he came on. Would start him instead of Mackie next game.

Comment

Working...
                                X