No announcement yet.

Match Thread: QPR v Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great result and performance,holloway got it spot on so lots of credit to him.

Comment

• Time for a "Thank you Les" thread Rebel?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Mackie was very good today. I know hes not liked on here, but him and washington run Reading ragged up top.
        Yep..fair play. Great, great result and a really good performance. Well done Ollie and the boys. Plus a CLEAN SHEET!! COYRs!!!!!!
        Last edited by Northolt_Rs; 05-08-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Great result, to be honest we've had many a bad start to the season hope this one is better.
          The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

• Take a snap shot of the league too!

Comment

• Excellent performance not one complaint from me

Every player was exceptional MOM toss up between Ned showen freeman or mass

Holloway got it spot on dropped smith loads of pressure on ball looked organised 10/10

Comment

• Great result and to get off to a positive start. Clean sheet an absolute bonus first up.

Comment

• Comment

• Make him right.

Comment

• Great performance, great result, clean sheet, 2nd in the league.... fantastic but last year we played Leeds and did slightly better. Just hope we can sustain this performance and results will surely keep coming too.

Proud of everyone today, players, manager, coaching staff and fans
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Is it just me or does our kit look even more like reading with those hooped socks!
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

Save that for the end of the season Mr Taylor, I will gladly take that on the chin.
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Is it just me or does our kit look even more like reading with those hooped socks!
                            Nah they have had less hooped socks than us!
                            Last edited by 1974Rs; 05-08-2017, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• was not sure where to post this so i will stick it on here.....

QPR FC ✔ @QPRFC
                              The full 9️⃣0️⃣ minutes from Saturday games will be available to watch on http://qpr.co.uk every Monday morning this season ��
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                was not sure where to post this so i will stick it on here.....

QPR FC ✔ @QPRFC
                                The full 9️⃣0️⃣ minutes from Saturday games will be available to watch on http://qpr.co.uk every Monday morning this season ��
                                How was Jennifer Lopez, Hits?

Comment

Working...
                                X