No announcement yet.

Bristol City vs QPR **Match Fred**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar that little run of wins...holloways win record is appalling....will need a huge change of his management style if we are to get anywhere next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      after not having 1 shot on target? Are you insane?

The defense is shocking, a rightback was always a must. Once we get rid of ned and caulker then we will need a cb. Also need a half decent striker otherwise we will find ourselves fighting in the bottom half next season again.
      I think I am mate. Always wack a bit of money on a comeback when we go 2-0 down.

I agree about needing another striker to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Losing four on the spin is totally unacceptable....... Play a settled team.
        Having already racked up 6 on the trot previously, I don't see it being too long before the "nasty" atmosphere is back with us. Holloway is treading a very fine line now and won't be getting much sympathy from me when the crowd start to turn against him.

Just cannot see what he has hoped to achieve over recent weeks playing the way we have. All I've learnt is that neither he nor the players care anything like as much as the fans. Disgraceful.

Comment

Should have scored!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Just been opened up again. Lucky not to be 3 down.

That matty taylor is a quality signing for their mob.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If people are seriously thinking we will be anywhere near the play offs next season then you need your heads testing. Same kind of season as this for next year. And that's not me being negative, it's just being realistic.

Comment

They're going to do us on the counter here!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

fulham 2 up and down to 10 men at the cooks,bees having another decent season.We sooooooooo behind the way these are set up run etc.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                    If people are seriously thinking we will be anywhere near the play offs next season then you need your heads testing. Same kind of season as this for next year. And that's not me being negative, it's just being realistic.
                    Bang on.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• We will soon end with ten players!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        fulham 2 up and down to 10 men at the cooks,bees having another decent season.We sooooooooo behind the way these are set up run etc.
                        The American commentator on Bein said they were in relegation trouble at halftime, nice preparation job!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Need 2 CBs and 2 full backs to even finish in the top half. Being so serious aswell. Defence is a major issue. Would 100000% let Ned go, thanks for your service but time is up. Keep Lynch for back up.

Comment

• Even when we were winning recently, even vs Rotherham, a lot of basic tactical stuff just wasn't happening. No one wanted to know.

Comment

• ladies and lads,there cant be many other sides in the land that have had a fewbright spells and sooooooooo many lows as we have in the last say 20 25 years.. we just all think this year will be better than last and by week 3 we allback to reality.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Better start second half now awful again

Comment

Working...
                                X