Match Thread: QPR v Huddersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Our skipper was woeful for their first goal and his days must be numbered in the team. Truly embarrasing defending for the 1st goal.
    Sorry but there were 3 or 4 players who did worse than him for that goal. He carried the defence for most of the game. Hall was definitely the weak link today defensively and Perch wasn't much better.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Remind me of how the first goal was scored and who failed to clear the ball and let it it run past them?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Remind me of how the first goal was scored and who failed to clear the ball and let it it run past them?
        As I said, the interception attempt was not good and he didn't make the right contact, with that being said, who failed to clear the ball? 2 players failed to tackle the initial ball player, Onuoha didn't make the right contact with the interception, Perch failed to clear it once it got into the box. Wszolek didn't track the first run, Hall didn't track the second. It was a calamity from everyone defensively but the only player who tried to do their job properly was Onuoha so you'll excuse me for giving him the benefit of the doubt.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• But why don't you check it out for yourself, at around the 40 second mark

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...2-huddersfield

Comment

• Also can we put to bed this Washington needs a partner s.hite. Brain dead today every time Smith flicked it on he didn't anticipate it.

Comment

• Hesitant Hall was back to his early season form. Terrible performance

Comment

• If we go down we go down.
                At least we got rid of 'it is what it is dross ball head'.
                Id guess nearly every supporter would rather lose every single game like we are doing than have jfh in charge still.
                Same goes if we went down again the season after .
                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 11-02-2017, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• We would of gone down under jfh, you get relegated when you aren't willing to create chances
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• If you say so weare. We did look like we were getting cut adrift at the bottom before ollie turnt us around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      If you say so weare. We did look like we were getting cut adrift at the bottom before ollie turnt us around.
                      You are right JFH and his buddy Henry would have done so much better. Even dodgy referring decisions would go our way with those two at the heart of QPR.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        We would of gone down under jfh, you get relegated when you aren't willing to create chances
                        Funnily enough I am pretty sure we would have stayed up with JFH. I prefer what we are watching now though.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          I don't share your confidence because they are missing them and leaking goals at the other end. All the while the confidence of the players is going to drain away as they keep on losing.
                          We manage to win three in a row after six straight defeats!

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            Funnily enough I am pretty sure we would have stayed up with JFH. I prefer what we are watching now though.
                            Results or entertainment is the real question between these two. Given where we were, I'd say results were more important, not that I don't like what Holloway brings and I do feel bad as bad decisions have cost him recently but then they've cost us as a club for a long period of time anyway, it's not just Ollie who's been affected.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              We would of gone down under jfh, you get relegated when you aren't willing to create chances
                              17 goals in 16 games under JFH (1.06 goals a game) or 13 goals in 15 games under Ollie (0.87 goals a game).

I wouldn't say we weren't willing to create chances by any stretch tbh. We took more chances under Jimmy if this is anything to go by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Ollie lost 7 home games.
                                Top job from him then.
                                He had a similar record in 2001.

Comment

Working...
                                X