Match Thread: QPR v Huddersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Think someone posted below youre mate luongo was once again nowhere to be seen on his defensive duties, maybe read it wrong, but hes very prone to switching off in the box picking his man up or runners!
    Everyone was, as I said 3 people covered izzy, it wasn't just luongo
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Is everyone still sticking to the "we will be fine,nothing to worry about" stance OR can we be real now and accept we are in serious relegation trouble.

Comment

If Ollies got something about him he'll make changes at half time! Bring goss, lynch and Lua Lua on imo!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Is everyone still sticking to the "we will be fine,nothing to worry about" stance OR can we be real now and accept we are in serious relegation trouble.
          No, we'll be fine.

Comment

45+1 mins: Ryan Manning booked for a foul on Izzy Brown. [0-2]

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
              Clueless fu cking manager and players get rid of poor lineup from the start why isn't he playing Goss why play Morriston for 90 minutes in midweek we are a totally clueless club and the defensive coach wants to f*ck off back to Hartipool.

macca what a daft comment about goss, the lads played about 15 mins professional football, do you think hs going to make the difference!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Comment

Think Smith's looked really handy despite the result, shame there's no one within 10 yards when he manages to flick it on!

Comment

we are in the mix mate, no doubt about it but lets put things into perspective also.

hudds are a very good team with good strikers.

no shame in losing to them as they are far better than us.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      If Ollies got something about him he'll make changes at half time! Bring goss, lynch and Lua Lua on imo!
                      Ollie shouldnt of changed the formation from what we was playing, and smith should of been a sub to be brought on when plan a didnt work for me
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

F acking Anonymous Australian/ P iss poor Man Pacific Islander. Jesus Christ. I'm sick of it.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Need to take our chances when we are on top! Since Holloways joined there have been many games now where we are the better team been on top and got sucker punched at some point in the game and haven't recovered!
                          Should have spent a bit of cash on a DECENT striker who can GUARANTEE you goals in this league in the Jan window!

Paying the price now for thinking we can stumble through and potentially avoid relegation with what we got, doing it all on the cheap and keeping the purse strings tight.

Could come back and bite us on the 'arris if we do get relegated!

Comment

Bit harsh. Huddersfield lol quality. Best I've seen here this season.

Comment

Half time analysis

Defence started well and then just stopped playing. Hall in particular dropped his game after 20 minutes, along with bidwell.
                              Same goes for midfield, confident early on, embarassed afer their goal.
                              Smith looking good for what his role is, Washington running and shooting at the keeper, should have scored to put us one up but didn't. Been poor to be honest after their goal, especially because we looked competitive prior
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Still not worried.

Comment

Working...
                                X