Blackburn v QPR *Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Again, yes, but the midfield is the engine. If it sits back defensively then those forwards drop back too. Listening to comms that's what happened today. Again. We've a middle three that can't create. Or assist. So that has to be changed. We've not as much penetration as we should through the middle.
    Unfortunately again these are the players bought in to the club. I know Ollie picked them but given we got a good result up at Newcastle i don't think they deserved to be dropped. But hopefully as the new guys bed in and gain match fitness we will be more attacking. I do't think it helps Mass not having a proper defensive mid there next to him and feel he is dropping too far back to compensate that with Manning still very raw. as i say we need the likes of Morrison and Freeman in there which will automatically create a more offensive thought process. Bl0ody frustrating at the moment though

Comment

• So some think we won't win 3 games out of 16. What a fan base dearey me!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
        Another happy clapper we lost to Burton and Blackburn in a week or are you on another planet.
        Yeah maybe i am, prefer my outlook than the cr*p you spount when we draw or lose.

Comment

• Cue the doom and gloom threads

Comment

• Just watched the highlights and ball clearly crosses the line

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...ckburn-1-0-qpr

Shame Conor didn't go on his own with the first chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              Yeah maybe i am, prefer my outlook than the cr*p you spount when we draw or lose.
              Quaz you been away from here for a while, good to see you back

Comment

• When Henry was in the team, he was the problem. Now it's Luongo. If he gets dropped it will be someone else. Probably will be Goss, already seen someone say he's too one footed after his 10 min debut. Feel for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  When Henry was in the team, he was the problem. Now it's Luongo. If he gets dropped it will be someone else. Probably will be Goss, already seen someone say he's too one footed after his 10 min debut. Feel for him.
                  Freeman is my bet for the next booboy. Just got a feeling.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    So some think we won't win 3 games out of 16. What a fan base dearey me!
                    Are you suggesting three wins will keep us up??

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      So some think we won't win 3 games out of 16. What a fan base dearey me!
                      This

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                        Just watched the highlights and ball clearly crosses the line

Where was our right back for their goal??

Comment

• How farking thick can some get Ollie's had little chance of doing any work on the new players or come to that any of the players this week , Monday training with what we had , Tuesday transfer deadline day travel up to Newcastle , Thursday no training , Friday travel up to B,/burn light training , goal disallowed , when will some the Brains trust on here ever grow a pair an stop sulking

Comment

• West 43pts will be enough. Last season Charlton were 3rd from bottom on a respectable 40.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                              Just watched the highlights and ball clearly crosses the line

Whoever blamed Furlong for the goal coming down his side owes him an apology it was not him don't even think he was still on the pitch. Plus not sure that video shows ball conclusively over the line you need something side on image to prove it

Comment

• Just seen that conor goals, Jesus chaps we've been done, clearly that had a huge effect on the outcome more likely would of beaten them

Comment

Working...
                                X