Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    We've dominated that whole farking game, it's not Holloway's fault
    Without really creating or scoring though Ginge.

Blackburn are a very poor side and we should be rolling them over with ease with the players we have available.

No way Perch should have been playing midfield with the other options available, it just stifles creativity.

I fully appreciate that the officials robbed us of a perfectly good goal, but we didn't go for it. Not sure exactly how many times we have to put up with this sitting back only for it to cost us all the points. As we never learn from it, the only logical conclusion is that we deserve whatever we get. Real shame for the travelling fans who certainly don't deserve it.

Comment

• Writing was on the wall early on after being wasteful with countless chances as stated. Them scoring compounds the misery but always likely when you sit deeper and deeper. Bloody frustrating.

Our players need to work on their bloody finishing as it's pitiful. Harsh to slate manager for line up as we dominated most of the game and created plenty of chances. Square pegs in round holes is strange, but it's not like we were battered. Can blame him for not making changes when needed tho. When it isn't working you need to change it up, but was just a nightmare game all round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
        Writing was on the wall early on after being wasteful with countless chances as stated. Them scoring compounds the misery but always likely when you sit deeper and deeper. Bloody frustrating.

Our players need to work on their bloody finishing as it's pitiful. Harsh to slate manager for line up as we dominated most of the game and created plenty of chances. Square pegs in round holes is strange, but it's not like we were battered. Can blame him for not making changes when needed tho. When it isn't working you need to change it up, but was just a nightmare game all round.
        You were bang on the money, Del.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Here we go with the relegation crew again lol, makes me laugh, we`re just dominated a game away from home and got robbed, yet gets ignored by some who cannot wait to get on the negative knocking train, yet our last game we outplayed top team away lol
          We're 6 points away from the drop, that can worsen in a week, hopefully we have enough to stay clear but who knows in this league, to deny we are clear of relegation is a tad optimistic!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
            We get it, you don't like Luongo, FFS give it a rest.
            Was about to say, getting f.ucking boring with the constant Mass bashing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Now you're an impressively observant man.
              Yeah and you're an annoying parrot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Blind man can see we have no midfield. Bored of saying/ posting it.
                We have a midfield for a sunny day. That´s the problem.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Anyone have a picture of the disallowed goal incident?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Was about to say, getting f.ucking boring with the constant Mass bashing.
                    Alas it's nowhere near as boring as having had endlessly to put up with a midfield that can't do the business offensively.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Blackburn are a very poor side and we should be rolling them over with ease with the players we have available.

No way Perch should have been playing midfield with the other options available, it just stifles creativity.

I fully appreciate that the officials robbed us of a perfectly good goal, but we didn't go for it. Not sure exactly how many times we have to put up with this sitting back only for it to cost us all the points. As we never learn from it, the only logical conclusion is that we deserve whatever we get. Real shame for the travelling fans who certainly don't deserve it.

What a load of rubbish! we`ve just had 14 shots on goal with 7 on target lol, jeez what more can you do apart from score which we did and should of been allowed!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                        Yeah and you're an annoying parrot!
                        Feel free to block me, fella.

Comment

• All very odd. Home supporters baying for blood and then they score. I would say that the tactic of playing a defensive midfielder has been working. Ollie stuck with the team that did well ( got stuck when he changed it v Burton), should have been winning, Blackburn, for a home team, had few chances. They got lucky, we didn't. Arguably the opposite of Newcastle. Law of averages- at the moment we are an average team. Shouldn't go down with the squad we have if it gels in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Here we go with the relegation crew again lol, makes me laugh, we`re just dominated a game away from home and got robbed, yet gets ignored by some who cannot wait to get on the negative knocking train, yet our last game we outplayed top team away lol
                            Thats what p*sses me off though, we can pull off impressive results against the good sides and look like winning yet when we play against crap sides we just sit back sucking our thumbs and not taking the game to them! We can never just go out and put a bad team under the cosh unless we're under pressure and need too! We should look to be winning these kind of games 3-0 not losing them because if a lack of effort. Does my head in at times that we cant just pick up points when we really need too grrrrrr

Comment

• We had enough chances to win comfortably. A legitimate goal disallowed....do they not have goal line technology in the championship? I think it was a mistake taking off Luongo (a fighter all the way) to be replaced by Ravel (a player who wants the ball to his feet). Thanks God and Clark for the point at Newcastle as we will be on a three games loosing run!

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

It's maddening as hell. I'm willing to bet we go and beat Huddersfield convincingly next week now.
                                Anyway, being angry at the result, the injustice of the disallowed goal, and seeing the usual suspects like Rebel and Macca revelling in our loss, think I'll give the board a swerve for tonight. Farking gutted.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2