Blackburn v QPR *Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Here we go with the relegation crew again lol, makes me laugh, we`re just dominated a game away from home and got robbed, yet gets ignored by some who cannot wait to get on the negative knocking train, yet our last game we outplayed top team away lol
    I think we'll be ok fella, but in all fairness everyone must be feeling like they've just been smacked straight in the knackers tonight and that's p***ing people right off!
    As much as we say we were robbed and we played well the fact is we have lost to two teams this week we should be beating or at least getting a point.

Unfortunately playing well doesn't always get you what we deserve and because of these sets of results we have now been pulled back into a relegation fight.

Huddersfield up next who are decent side and if we lose that we could be 3 points off relegation! Very bad week for the club and even though I think we will be on and can completely understand people's frustrations and worries this evening!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Alas it's nowhere near as boring as having had endlessly to put up with a midfield that can't do the business offensively.
      I think it's more the strikers can't do the business offensively. Plenty of chances created today. Shame the goal was disallowed but we need to be taking more of our chances.

Comment

• What will happen to the lino SFA will be forgotten about and we have to suffer. Get the tech in this league too
        Last edited by West Acton; 04-02-2017, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
          We're 6 points away from the drop, that can worsen in a week, hopefully we have enough to stay clear but who knows in this league, to deny we are clear of relegation is a tad optimistic!
          Wigan have two games in hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Alas it's nowhere near as boring as having had endlessly to put up with a midfield that can't do the business offensively.
            We dominanted, scored but Lino is a ######, created chances but missed them all. You just hate Luongo and like to tell everyone everyday

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              I think it's more the strikers can't do the business offensively. Plenty of chances created today. Shame the goal was disallowed but we need to be taking more of our chances.
              Fair point Jeff, but Chery playing in the hole aside, one goal from midfield all season ain't good enough. Our CBs pop up with more goals. Thankfully we now have the squad to make the necessary changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                Thats what p*sses me off though, we can pull off impressive results against the good sides and look like winning yet when we play against crap sides we just sit back sucking our thumbs and not taking the game to them! We can never just go out and put a bad team under the cosh unless we're under pressure and need too! We should look to be winning these kind of games 3-0 not losing them because if a lack of effort. Does my head in at times that we cant just pick up points when we really need too grrrrrr
                Once again though corbray im as frustrated as everyone but having 14 shots and 7 on target is hardly sitting back away from home
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• I feel broken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                    Sort midfield Holloway play proper midfield players not f*cking defender's you muppet.
                    Jesus you moan like a 10 bob wh0re....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      We dominanted, scored but Lino is a ######, created chances but missed them all. You just hate Luongo and like to tell everyone everyday
                      Wrong, fella. I actually think he's a nice lad, personally speaking. But feel free to block me, eh?

Comment

• Huddersfield at home next week is all of a sudden a very big game.......only game I'm gonna make this season so hopefully we bounce back with a win!

Comment

• Another weekend ruined

Comment

• I don't expect goals from midfield, especially the middle two atm. Not exactly known for it no matter what pairing we have. I understand it's frustrating but we can't expect things from players they rarely if ever do. Whereas wingers and strikers are more used to scoring and should be in positions to do so. That's the most worrying for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                              I feel broken.
                              Humpty Dumpty

Comment

• Very frustrating to lose today and by all accounts we were unfortunate not to have been given a goal that was over the line. Last weekend was worse as that would have set us up for the 2 that followed. Better options now so keep the faith

Comment

Working...
                                X