No announcement yet.

Blackburn v QPR *Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great now the teams below us win too wooo!!! Ffs why do we always get so complacent! We need to step it up a gear all the time not rely on other teams to set the pace for us, second half sounded like we should have made way more chances for ourselves than we did but as always thats far too practical for us!!! God sometimes i just feel like throwing grenades at the entire squad!

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
      Sort midfield Holloway play proper midfield players not f*cking defender's you muppet.
      Maybe try not playing the Anonymous Australian.......

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Lets be honest we were robbed today. Why dont opponents ever get goals scrubbed off when its behind the line? Absolute ########
        If that goal had stood, as it should have, you wouldn't be seeing a few of the muppets posting on here now tonight. Farking robbed.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          You only need to listen to the commentators to realise how ####ing ridiculous our tactics have been.

Perch totally wasted in midfield with good midfielders on the bench.

6 very valuable points dropped in 8 days due to the manager's decisions.

Plus Perch should have been at right back instead of Furlong.
          Need experience for big games like this.

Comment

• Big concern is way we can't seem to beat sides around us. Newcastle great point but not as valuable as taking points off your direct rivals

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              You only need to listen to the commentators to realise how ####ing ridiculous our tactics have been.

Perch totally wasted in midfield with good midfielders on the bench.

6 very valuable points dropped in 8 days due to the manager's decisions.
              But this what you get with Holloway mate. I said it when we appointed him. Some things he does brilliantly but his tactics at times will leave you pulling your hair out. The bloke is as mad as a bag of spanners!

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                Cant see us going down but we gotta improve when we play lower teams. same old Rs decent followed by defeat
                That's a more measured response.

Comment

• I would have been looking at 4 or 5 points prior to the Burton game. We get 1 and at the place you'd least expect it
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Here we go with the relegation crew again lol, makes me laugh, we`re just dominated a game away from home and got robbed, yet gets ignored by some who cannot wait to get on the negative knocking train, yet our last game we outplayed top team away lol
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Maybe try not playing the Anonymous Australian.......
                      We get it, you don't like Luongo, FFS give it a rest.

Comment

• Blackburn were there for the taking and we setup with a holding midfielder/centre back and never really changed it. Paid the price

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Big concern is way we can't seem to beat sides around us. Newcastle great point but not as valuable as taking points off your direct rivals
                          Again.....Ollie has always been that way. Gets us up for the big games and then loses to the sh*t around us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            If that goal had stood, as it should have, you wouldn't be seeing a few of the muppets posting on here now tonight. Farking robbed.
                            Same situation everytime we lose no matter how we have played, how much we have dominated or how bad the decisions go against us people always spout off

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              I'll give you 5-1 odds rebel for relegation but you have to place 100 pounds on it? Do you want the bet?
                              I wouldn't hold your breath on a response Weare.
                              His probably gone to knock one out as I am sure he gets a bit aroused when we lose.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                                We get it, you don't like Luongo, FFS give it a rest.
                                Now you're an impressively observant man.

Comment

Working...
                                X