• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets just get behind the team fellows!!
    Come on you R's

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
      Never meant that in a million years but Will agree to disagree won't care if we win
      At 1st I thought it was a scuffed shot, but after seeing the replay it was definitely a pass, and a pretty decent 1 at that.

Great vision from the lad. Good half boys!
      I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Just lost my cable TV, big electrical storm going on in Johannesburg right now.

Who's got a decent stream on the go?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Furlong.

Hes come back some player.
          Thought he was decent when he got chucked in during the prem days tbf
          People dug him out because of Sanchez (of all people) giving him a torrid time.

Comment

Very well played lads. Incredibly good first half from us and nice to go into the break with the lead - we deserve it.
            Off to check the odds on Mackie scoring the next goal and get the rum out.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              To think of our fans that writ Jamie off and took him for granted.
              Probably our most important outfield player.
              There is a disgusting thread on here from when he got injured that really got to me cos i could imagine him bored while injured and seeing it.

Comment

On that first half all the muppets saying ollie hasnt a clue did you watch that! Excellent half performance! Ollie tactically clueless lol
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Excellent first half, well done Ollie and the boys
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    Thought he was decent when he got chucked in during the prem days tbf
                    People dug him out because of Sanchez (of all people) giving him a torrid time.
                    And Bolasie roasted him too. Having a good game today mind,

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Tight Tony will be shutting his wallet if Ollie pulls this off. And be smug as a duck
                      Tight Tony. Brilliant, absolutely first class.

Comment

• Farking hell! We may get beat 2nd half but that was superb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          There is a disgusting thread on here from when he got injured that really got to me cos i could imagine him bored while injured and seeing it.
                          Feed The Mack and he will score.

Comment

• Credit where credit is due to Ollie who has set us up well and got us playing like a team. Hopefully we can keep it going

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                              And Bolasie roasted him too. Having a good game today mind,
                              That's true, but Yun was just as poor on the opposite side that day

Comment

• "QPR have been absolutley superb here in this first half."

How long since we heard anything close to that

Also saying it was a measured pass for the goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X