Match Thread: N Forest v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Still terrible though. Managers job is on the line and Forest really are awful and they couldnt even give it everything and win for him.
    Same as alway under this manager.
    Not definite he will be sacked after that though, but it is still likely
    cannot see it tbh, hope your right though.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
      Is a good point away from a place we have never won at,just a shame we all know Hasslebaink won't of learnt fark all from the game and we will still be treated to the same old shite for a while yet.
      You're not wrong.
      Still, I'm with Kev on this one. If you actually want QPR to lose games, regardless of the reason, you're not a fan, simple as.
      That said, I don't believe that deep down Hits WANTED us to lose. His frustration with the current situation is understandable though.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        See this is the only way it should be imho.
        Can want the manager out so bad and scream it from the rooftops, but supporting your club means you never ever want them to lose.
        He will be long gone when us and our kids are still going every week.
        I wasn't there today so can't comment. Never want team to lose and delighted with a point. But he has to go unless people who were there tell me we were magnificent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          I'd class this as a good point to be fair, considering how the game panned out, with Super Karl Henry getting himself sent off early, the silly sausage.
          I reckon 77 and Hits bunged him a monkey to throw it.

Comment

• It looks like Sylla will be a valuable player for us. That is good.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post

I bunged them all monkeys tbh......

Comment

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  I bunged them all monkeys tbh......
                  lol

Comment

• When was the last time Polter scored. Chery is a enigma. Can'y understand what is going wrong. Its a good point away from home, but it is time for a change. I think JFH had lost the dressing room. Some important players are not given their best and it shows. It is positive that Sylla scored. That's his third goal in our last five or six games, and that's in a very bad patch.

Comment

• Uncle tone is active on Twitter. Just retweeted a tweet saying Forest are the worst we've played this season. Still can't beat em fantastic

Comment

• Glad we didn't lose.

But somewhat ironically, I fear that Sylla's goal was the final nail in our play off hopes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                          When was the last time Polter scored. Chery is a enigma. Can'y understand what is going wrong. Its a good point away from home, but it is time for a change. I think JFH had lost the dressing room. Some important players are not given their best and it shows. It is positive that Sylla scored. That's his third goal in our last five or six games, and that's in a very bad patch.
                          They were saying on the comms for the brentford game that seb had only managed 7 shots on target this season!!!!Thats mental!! excellent point today though. Jimmy won't learn from it and fully expect exactly the same drab mind destroying football next time out. Thats why he has to go for me, because he doesn't learn or adapt. Like i said great point today though

Comment

• On my way back. At ht couldn't see us getting anything but we were much better second half and really went for it. We deservedly equalized and could easily have won it. Totally outplayed them even with ten men.

Comment

Best monkey I ever laid out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                                Uncle tone is active on Twitter. Just retweeted a tweet saying Forest are the worst we've played this season. Still can't beat em fantastic
                                Agree they are poor we were better than them 2nd half and had 10 men they were their for the taking but once again tactics all wrong ,and now he's gone

Comment

Working...
                                X