No announcement yet.

Match Thread: N Forest v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Karl doing anything good for us apart from taking up space ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Was Karl doing anything good for us apart from taking up space ?
      He was playing ok . I know it's fashionable to slate him but he wasn't playing badly. First yellow was silly (standing on a free kick and not moving back ) but second was never a card, very poor from the ref.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• I fvcking hate my club for the 1st time in 40 years, we are shocking, LES FVCK OFF, JFH FVCK OFF.
        Relegation fight is the destination now.

Comment

• Sorry lads, but i really don't give a fark if we lose tonight. If jimmy or les or both get booted out, i will be chuffed to bits.

I'm missing not going to my rangers, but i refuse to pay another penny to sit there like granpa with drool slowly dropping from my chin while trying to keep my eyes open, watching that utter shyte.

Enjoy watching my boy play more on saturday mornings in his under 9s league. At least there are more than one farking tactic
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by mattyrangers View Post
            he was playing ok . I know it's fashionable to slate him but he wasn't playing badly. First yellow was silly (standing on a free kick and not moving back ) but second was never a card, very poor from the ref.
            if the coach gets the sack tonight, i will never say a bad word about karl again.

If the coach and the dof both get the boot, then karl will be my god.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              He was playing ok . I know it's fashionable to slate him but he wasn't playing badly. First yellow was silly (standing on a free kick and not moving back ) but second was never a card, very poor from the ref.
              Well Keith Stroud hates us. He perhaps most famously took charge of this fixture when Andy Reid crowned a two goal win for Nottingham Forest over Rangers - waving away a linesman's flag to allow Reid to wander beyond the back four and score unchallenged.

Read more: http://www.qpr.vitalfootball.co.uk/a...#ixzz4P9Q9FQVx

Comment

• Sir Kelvin of Henry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Sorry lads, but i really don't give a fark if we lose tonight. If jimmy or les or both get booted out, i will be chuffed to bits.

I'm missing not going to my rangers, but i refuse to pay another penny to sit there like granpa with drool slowly dropping from my chin while trying to keep my eyes open, watching that utter shyte.

Enjoy watching my boy play more on saturday mornings in his under 9s league. At least there are more than one farking tactic

With you Hits! if it takes us losing the 2, 3 games to get him out or for the board to act then so be it!!

Awful manager who is truly out of his depth. Attacking football coach maybe but manager no f***ing chance!

Comment

• Personally can't agree - never want us to lose.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by rangers77 View Post
                      sir kelvin of henry.
                      haha. Someone stick a crown on that man

Comment

• Second half: We're back underway at the City Ground. Come on Rangers! [1-0]

Comment

• Think all the members of staff including Andy Sinton should call a meeting, no agreeing with one another and start to talk honestly.

Comment

• No changes at HT
                            Looks like we are going for the win

Comment

• No subs second half starting
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• 48 mins: Forest man Ben Osborn gets in behind the Rangers defence, but his low cross is cleared away by Grant Hall. [1-0]

Comment

Working...
                                X