Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southport View Post
    Nasser how is Sandro looking?
    Sandro breaking things up as you'd expect him to. Nothing special but done nothing wrong at all so far
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Wszolek and Washington have swapped wings and the Polish winger is finding the job of protecting Hamalainen a little easier. With El Khayati operating close to Sylla, it could be in Rangers' interests to move him to the right to allow Washington the chance to play alongside Sylla.
      Washington has been all over the pitch mate, left right and centre. As I said, free role, just what he needs.
      Thing I'm liking seeing is that when the ball is on one wing, Washington is pushing into the middle and making a nuisance of himself doing it. Solid half if unspectacular from him.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

whos the better team ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          whos the better team ?
          Been very 50 50. We've spent half the time dominating and they've done the same.

Comment

Listening on Player. Sounds like a reasonable effort so far.

Just a shame about the commentator.

Comment

El Khayati for me has been so lightweight. Getting barged off the ball way too easily. I think Wszolek will gave a better time on the other flank as whenever ge gets the ball there's always two men on him. Sandro doing well. Still at times look way exposed up top with Sylla on his own. Washington has come into the game more and the young right back Kakay looks impressive.
              Last edited by qprjeff1882; 22-09-2016, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Listening on Player. Sounds like a reasonable effort so far.

Just a shame about the commentator.
                She is so annoying and Mackie doesn't help any.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Great buildup leads to a cross by cousins to the back post. Conor heads just wide. Great stuff

Comment

Cousins has been really poor under any pressure from the opposition this season and tonight is no different. Been good running at the opposition but poor when closed down

Comment

Washington goes close with a header from a few yards out that drops narrowly wide. The game has started to become a lot more stretched and the R's are getting more joy going forward.

Comment

66% possession, just need to sort out the finishing.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

goaaaaaaal

Comment

The beast with a beauty again. Corner delivered back post, lynch heads to the penalty spot and sandro volleys it in.

Comment

sandro

Comment

Damn, Player comms are lagging behind. Still haven't called the goal.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X