No announcement yet.

QPR v Blackburn **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasser ought to be ashamed of himself today - got completely outplayed by an 18 year old youth player.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
      Mate I think you get a harsh deal on here but some times you even wind me up. I'm certainly not a NEK hater and think he has his place coming in for last 10 minutes but personally I though he was gash today so trying to justify him doing 1 or 2 things that come off and ignoring the rest of the crap to me is pathetic and let's you down to be honest. Can't tak you seriously when you do things like that. Not necessarily this comment but others through the thread.

Overall today I thought we were poor but after going 1 up we should have won and I'm gutted and disappointed (stronger words I want to use) that we didn't. Although I did say to my mate I think 4 points from this and Newcastle and knowing us we will do it the "wrong way" and beat Newcastle and draw with Blackburn. Let's hope I'm right.
      Mate he's no buddie of mine but didn't you catch the hint of sarcasm ? If not the clue is in him curling it 10 yards wide or 30 foot
      Last edited by dogsrrs; 10-09-2016, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Why does henry play at home against poor sides? I dont get it.
        Thats why we're drawing games when we should be winning them, deffo jimmys doing!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• It seems like he is still experimenting with his squad.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• The manager seems more and more clueless as the weeks go by, unfortunately.

To allow another performance like this after the Preston fiasco, only demonstrates that he has either learnt nothing, or is clueless as to how to rectify it. Utter shambles yet again.

Comment

• Agreed, certainly not impressed by jfh, & this negative crap at home against bottom sides in the league, 1 up top rubbish, bout time he sorted two up top and diff formation instead of having same boring tactics!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Like Harry would say, before the season starts you could see which players will score how many goals in a season.

Fans were quite confident that we'd win today, then changed their views when the team sheet came out.

Comment

• Posted it was a poor side when it was announced at 2. Got slaughtered by the usual suspects who can't accept that we've been awful to watch all season. Hasslebank will drive the crowds away with this negative tripe at home. Roll on Tuesday. Should be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Like Harry would say, before the season starts you could see which players will score how many goals in a season.

Fans were quite confident that we'd win today, then changed their views when the team sheet came out.
                    Don't agree. On paper that looked a strong team; players playing where they're supposed to. Eg Cousins in CM. So the fact that it didn't work is extremely worrying.

Comment

• Just saw their goal. What a completely c rap goal to concede. No pressure on the player putting in the ball, free header for the scorer, keeper stranded. Amateur hour.

Comment

• Sorry chaps, but there really is a load of collective nonsense being posted on here. We are a team in transition. Personally, I haven't got a clue what the starting 11 should be. The squad needs time to gel. At the moment, you win some , you lose some. We are not a promotion chasing side. We may be by the time things get really interesting, or we may not. That's life. Blackburn have had a poor start, but are not a clear bottom of the table side. Those of you venting your spleen at Jfh need to get a grip on reality. It really is far, far too soon to judge. As for me? Sunderland is the big game. There's a chance for some real fun there.

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                          Sorry chaps, but there really is a load of collective nonsense being posted on here. We are a team in transition. Personally, I haven't got a clue what the starting 11 should be. The squad needs time to gel. At the moment, you win some , you lose some. We are not a promotion chasing side. We may be by the time things get really interesting, or we may not. That's life. Blackburn have had a poor start, but are not a clear bottom of the table side. Those of you venting your spleen at Jfh need to get a grip on reality. It really is far, far too soon to judge. As for me? Sunderland is the big game. There's a chance for some real fun there.
                          If you haven't got clue how to put us on track seeing we've lost our way we really are in shlt street try throwing Jimmy an atlas ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                            Sorry chaps, but there really is a load of collective nonsense being posted on here. We are a team in transition. Personally, I haven't got a clue what the starting 11 should be. The squad needs time to gel. At the moment, you win some , you lose some. We are not a promotion chasing side. We may be by the time things get really interesting, or we may not. That's life. Blackburn have had a poor start, but are not a clear bottom of the table side. Those of you venting your spleen at Jfh need to get a grip on reality. It really is far, far too soon to judge. As for me? Sunderland is the big game. There's a chance for some real fun there.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              If you haven't got clue how to put us on track seeing we've lost our way we really are in shlt street try throwing Jimmy an atlas ffs
                              Not sure what you're on about, but I admire the passion. You are a true R!

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                                Posted it was a poor side when it was announced at 2. Got slaughtered by the usual suspects who can't accept that we've been awful to watch all season. Hasslebank will drive the crowds away with this negative tripe at home. Roll on Tuesday. Should be fun.
                                Ya I agree with you,it was a poor line up,ridiculous our best player isn't even on the bench,and starting with El K and Henry made me feel the same way,we won't win ( even at home to bottom team)

Comment

Working...
                                X