• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very disappointing.

Comment

We should finish games off.

Comment

JfH OUT !!!!!!!.....only joking but certainly no hurry to offer him a new contract ,tbf nobody should be too surprised by today's result,Jimmy left his best player at home and doesn't have a plan B (apparently ),some might argue that he doesnt even have a plan A

Comment

Clueless JFH we have picked up one point at home against the bottom two teams great.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Does the manager know what he´s doing? I hope so...
            Both his stats and the evidence of my eyes suggest he has an awful lot to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              Both his stats and the evidence of my eyes suggest he has an awful lot to learn.
              what did he do wrong ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                doesn't have a plan B
                and Plan A is flawed. Anyway, I said 12 league games in would be a realistic measuring point.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                  Clueless JFH we have picked up one point at home against the bottom two teams great.
                  Not good, and he needs to sort it out!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Very disappointed by today's result. That's one point from two games at home against the bottom two clubs. So inspiring! We may have a young squad and got rid of most of the prima donnas, however we are just bang average at best. Best we can hope for is mid-table.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Nasser just pulled off a genius little nutmeg on the edge of the box before curling it at least 10 yards wide.
                      Mate I think you get a harsh deal on here but some times you even wind me up. I'm certainly not a NEK hater and think he has his place coming in for last 10 minutes but personally I though he was gash today so trying to justify him doing 1 or 2 things that come off and ignoring the rest of the crap to me is pathetic and let's you down to be honest. Can't tak you seriously when you do things like that. Not necessarily this comment but others through the thread.

Overall today I thought we were poor but after going 1 up we should have won and I'm gutted and disappointed (stronger words I want to use) that we didn't. Although I did say to my mate I think 4 points from this and Newcastle and knowing us we will do it the "wrong way" and beat Newcastle and draw with Blackburn. Let's hope I'm right.

Comment

• Why does henry play at home against poor sides? I dont get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Why does henry play at home against poor sides? I dont get it.
                          I do agree, he makes sense away and against better teams but unsure why we play so defensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Why does henry play at home against poor sides? I dont get it.
                            Because Jimmy lost loves him,way better than Sandro

Comment

• Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                              I do agree, he makes sense away and against better teams but unsure why we play so defensive.
                              We still very bad defensively, it's a worry.

Comment

• At this moment in time we are standing on the Bees shoulders and swinging on Foolhams goolies

Comment

Working...
                                X