Brentford v QPR *Match thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    I wouldn't say it would cost us a fortune to pay him off, surely we wasn't that stupid to have offered him that much to take the position!!
    This is QPR/Tony Fernandes we are talking about...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Welcome Kelvin. You obviously didn't need to shower.
      Kelvin is on his way home to watch coach Ramsey bend another one into Mrs Henry.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• That game was the worst I've seen in years, and I've seen a lot of awful Scottish games, ridiculous how most these guys will be on 20k+ a week while my Aberdeen on 2k a week would beat that Brentford lot, Ramsay just sets up to play hoofball, was sore on my eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Kelvin is on his way home to watch coach Ramsey bend another one into Mrs Henry.
          Spit roasting. With Ramsey in the middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Spit roasting. With Ramsey in the middle.
            No mate, Kelvin will do what he dies in the pitch, find a little quiet place in the shadows and knock one out while watching all the action. In this case, ramshyte banging Mrs Henry from behind with arms folded.

#gameplan
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Doubt the useless #### could do that right!

Comment

No mate, Kelvin will do what he dies in the pitch, find a little quiet place in the shadows and knock one out while watching all the action. In this case, ramshyte banging Mrs Henry from behind with arms folded.

#gameplan
                With live feed to Fernandes in Malaysia ������

Comment

• If Ramsay's a coach I am a sex god.

Comment

#gameplan
                    Arms folded....

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                      I wouldn't say it would cost us a fortune to pay him off, surely we wasn't that stupid to have offered him that much to take the position!!
                      The board were stupid enough to give him the job - and on a 3-year contract. What other club in the league would do that with Ramsey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                        The board were stupid enough to give him the job - and on a 3-year contract. What other club in the league would do that with Ramsey?
                        Hopefully Chelsea
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Have we scored yet austins on
                          R's

Comment

• No even if we were still playing and Brentford had gone home. Kelvin would still not play a forward ball. And Nervous would fail to mark thin air.

Comment

• Losing derbies to Fulham and brentford live on telly is so bad. Fifty years since brentford have beaten us, well done Chris son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                                Sandro & Fer are a waste of time...2 crocks with no interest in putting in a regular shift for us

Edit: If Fer is at the birth of his child...Il TEMPORARILY take it back
                                Someone who cared would still play if he didn't have to difficult a labour.
                                Sandro can do one as well, beast my Harris,

Comment

Working...
                                X