Brentford v QPR *Match thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    Just reflecting what I think I saw. Would be interested to see the stats. How many times did You see Henry give the ball away. And Perch saved a likely goal with a good header in the penalty area. If there was a poor aspect to our game it was the poor way we attacked the ball from Jet long throws, which should have been our best opportunities. Like all of us it hurts to lose - just suggesting some of us make our minds up without even looking.
    This must be nasser's love child

Comment

Would be interested to see the stats. How many times did You see Henry give the ball away
      Passing sideways, and to teammates that were surrounded by three opponents (as he did with Tozser) , gave up all responsibility of getting us up the pitch

Comment

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
        Think CR will not be in charge for that game. Got some tough games coming up.
        I hope you're right mate. However, have Tony and Sir Les got the balls to give him his P45? Gonna cost the club a fortune to pay up his 3 year contract. We could be stuck with this clown the whole season yet! Kalvin and Tos ser playing every game aswell! God help us...

Comment

Henry had a good game in an unspectacular role and Perch did well when he came on. Charlie hardly got a touch. Far too many of our internet warriors have made their ill-informed minds up before they start to tap away.There were some positives there if you wanted to see them. If this season was about making new foundations we are getting what we should have expected.
          Welcome Kelvin. You obviously didn't need to shower.

Comment

• Rubbish

Comment

Just reflecting what I think I saw. Would be interested to see the stats. How many times did You see Henry give the ball away. And Perch saved a likely goal with a good header in the penalty area. If there was a poor aspect to our game it was the poor way we attacked the ball from Jet long throws, which should have been our best opportunities. Like all of us it hurts to lose - just suggesting some of us make our minds up without even looking.
              Welcome to the forum Mr Ramsey, nice to have you with us.

Clueless ####.... we were ####ing #### again u lemon!!

Comment

• Oh dear - clueless uneducated idiots

Comment

• What can't they get it into their thick heads that the clown has to be sent back to the circus ,,,, I'm sure he'll do well there

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    Passing sideways, and to teammates that were surrounded by three opponents (as he did with Tozser) , gave up all responsibility of getting us up the pitch
                    This. Both of them. It's like shooting yourself in the head. Brentford midfield looked like Barca in comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                      Oh dear - clueless uneducated idiots
                      Who are you referring too?

Comment

Sorry mate but you are seriously deluded if you can take any positives from that game or most games come to think of it this season, the team are clueless, play with no plan or passion, defence is poor, midfield worse and dont get me started on the management, its just a joke.

Comment

• On a serious note, we all know that he should be sacked now, but realistically when do we all think it will happen?
                          I think he will still be in the job come christmas personally as the owner doesn't have the balls to do it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Honest question.... What is the plan? What does the boss say to the players before they go out onto the pitch? 'Hoof it and hope for the best'? Absolute clueless ####.

Gotta get sacked for thes.
                            CR will say what he always says:

"It's a brand new team, so they're still gelling and it takes time."

"Fans don't always see the full picture."

Etc...

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                            I seriously would fancy the side I manage to give Rangers a game at the moment. 2 horrible centre backs to win the headers from the long ball, then attack with pace. Job done, and we play 7 leagues below.
                            Was thinking the same mate.

Comment

• I think he will be fired this week-end. Not sure I will get Warnock in though.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                                I hope you're right mate. However, have Tony and Sir Les got the balls to give him his P45? Gonna cost the club a fortune to pay up his 3 year contract. We could be stuck with this clown the whole season yet! Kalvin and Tos ser playing every game aswell! God help us...
                                I wouldn't say it would cost us a fortune to pay him off, surely we wasn't that stupid to have offered him that much to take the position!!

Comment

Working...
                                X