Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Match Thread Man City V Qpr
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
-
Good to see we are going attacking and trying hard to accomodate Fer into the hole behind the strikers as opposed to going 442 and playing him on the wing."What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
-
Helps that the Man City team lacks pace completely bar Aguero and Fernandinho."What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
How shocking is that back three
It's when you see that you realise how poorly this squad was put together and how Ramsey is really only working with what he has with his hands tiedComment
-
Should of played that team against west ham at home, not city away. Biggest defeat of the season could be on the cards.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
-
Comment

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!
Comment