Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Match Thread Man City V Qpr

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kevin Mcleod
    Referee
    • Aug 2013
    • 17322

    #1

    Match Thread Man City V Qpr

  • maidstone_hoop
    Gold Seat
    • May 2009
    • 6718

    #2
    Well atleast we are going for it. Got nothing to lose apart from relegation.

    Comment

    • nasser95
      Gold Seat
      • Dec 2012
      • 7216

      #3
      Good to see we are going attacking and trying hard to accomodate Fer into the hole behind the strikers as opposed to going 442 and playing him on the wing.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

      Comment

      • ArcticHoop
        Silver Seat
        • Apr 2012
        • 1558

        #4
        Not the fastest defence i have seen

        Comment

        • nasser95
          Gold Seat
          • Dec 2012
          • 7216

          #5
          Helps that the Man City team lacks pace completely bar Aguero and Fernandinho.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

          Comment

          • West Acton
            CCG
            • Dec 2009
            • 21475

            #6
            How shocking is that back three

            It's when you see that you realise how poorly this squad was put together and how Ramsey is really only working with what he has with his hands tied

            Comment

            • Kevin Mcleod
              Referee
              • Aug 2013
              • 17322

              #7
              Should of played that team against west ham at home, not city away. Biggest defeat of the season could be on the cards.

              Comment

              • Ranger-JimBob
                Bronze Seat
                • Feb 2015
                • 373

                #8
                Call me crazy but I reckon we'll win 2-1.

                Just a feeling.
                Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

                Comment

                • Kevin Mcleod
                  Referee
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 17322

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob
                  Call me crazy but I reckon we'll win 2-1.

                  Just a feeling.
                  Jim Bob you are crazy.

                  Comment

                  • ArcticHoop
                    Silver Seat
                    • Apr 2012
                    • 1558

                    #10
                    How about that bench! Please Chris, give youngsters a valuable game time. No more SWP & Hoilett

                    Comment

                    • Nick
                      Gold Seat
                      • Oct 2013
                      • 5593

                      #11
                      What the fock!!!...... how often has this side been available?????
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

                      Comment

                      • Hove Ranger
                        Silver Seat
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 4441

                        #12
                        4-0 City

                        Comment

                        • Rangers77
                          Platinum Seat
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 11808

                          #13
                          A well balanced team for once. But, finally feeling like a put upon spouse in an sbusuve relationship, I'm finding it really hard to be up for this one. Am watching in a pub in Waterloo.

                          Comment

                          • Kevin Mcleod
                            Referee
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 17322

                            #14

                            Comment

                            • maidstone_hoop
                              Gold Seat
                              • May 2009
                              • 6718

                              #15
                              Who can see us beating city and then being the first team to lose to Newcastle in 10 odd games?

                              Comment

                              Working...