Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR v West Brom - Match Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tommyqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave
    who says chaz ain't an all round player
    somehow alomost pulled off that pass to bobby.

    Leave a comment:


  • QPRDave
    replied
    who says chaz ain't an all round player

    Leave a comment:


  • Macca
    replied
    What a p*ick Hill giving away a stupid free kick when we putting on the pressure.

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo
    In your opinion.
    Well obviously. I never said that I spoke for everyone.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    I can't handle the insistent backing of Redknapp from some on here when he is completely undeserving of it.
    In your opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • MYU
    replied
    Need to go for the win.

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave
    think reading your posts here...you're the one that can't handle it
    I can't handle the constant backing of Redknapp from some on here when he is completely undeserving of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hitman34
    replied
    come on rangers

    Leave a comment:


  • QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    I call a spade a spade - if you can't handle it, that's your problem.
    think reading your posts here...you're the one that can't handle it

    Leave a comment:


  • Macca
    replied
    Originally posted by Macca
    Should have had another pen
    Maybe not

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave
    you'd prob commit suicide ....moan moan moan....don't worry harry will sort it
    I call a spade a spade - if you can't handle it, that's your problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • Macca
    replied
    Should have had another pen

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo
    replied
    Not sure my heart can stand another game like this....

    Leave a comment:


  • tommyqpr
    replied
    Striker positioning that goal. Great header from Dunne before - makes up for their 1st goal.

    Was that a penalty?? Didn't see clearly

    Leave a comment:


  • QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    What would we do without Austin? He is single-handedly keeping Redknapp in a job.
    you'd prob commit suicide ....moan moan moan....don't worry harry will sort it

    Leave a comment:

Working...