Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR v West Brom - Match Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Kit
    Don't need to :-), maybe a little bit impetuous after only 10 mins surrey, although had we gone on and lost he would have been in a very sticky situation !
    I hadn't really prepared myself for us coming back to win. In hindsight that post was indeed a little impetuous on my part.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kit
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    Here we go again....10 minutes in as I type, and we have been bloody awful. I wonder how the Pro-Redknapp crowd are going to explain this one.......
    Don't need to :-), maybe a little bit impetuous after only 10 mins surrey, although had we gone on and lost he would have been in a very sticky situation !

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by bushcelt1
    i haven't give anybody a dressing down-you included. have a beer and enjoy the result
    You were certainly critical of my posts in particular, which were no more severe than some others on here. I've already had a beer, and am looking forward to MOTD.

    Leave a comment:


  • QPRDave
    replied
    and it's my opinion you are ....goodnight

    Leave a comment:


  • bushcelt1
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    Quite a few of you felt the need to give me a dressing down once we won, even though there were quite a few fans slagging off the team after 20 minutes - if you wanna dig everyone else out (I counted at least another 8 posters who were commenting on how bad we were at the beginning) then fair enough, but seeing as you didn't its all a little pathetic. Obviously I'm happy that we won, but I'm simply not attributing the win to Redknapp.
    i haven't give anybody a dressing down-you included. have a beer and enjoy the result

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave
    [/B]

    well you're wrong then....simply put....
    Well it's my opinion, so no I'm not.

    Leave a comment:


  • QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    Quite a few of you felt the need to give me a dressing down once we won, even though there were quite a few fans slagging off the team after 20 minutes - if you wanna dig everyone else out (I counted at least another 8 posters who were commenting on how bad we were at the beginning) then fair enough, but seeing as you didn't its all a little pathetic. Obviously I'm happy that we won, but I'm simply not attributing the win to Redknapp.


    well you're wrong then....simply put....

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave
    The only person larging anything is you and your ridiculous petty hatred of the manager that has, since he had a whole season, done what he set out to achieve
    and all you do is post harry out after 20 mins.....I know you feel silly...but best to just laugh it off
    I don't need you to tell me how I feel.
    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 20-12-2014, 07:46 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by bushcelt1
    sorry but who exactly is..."giving it large"???? most are just happy for rangers tonight and you are talking about us getting battered next week?? if your this bad this week you'd better get someone round to measure you up before boxing day....just incase.
    Quite a few of you felt the need to give me a dressing down once we won, even though there were quite a few fans slagging off the team after 20 minutes - if you wanna dig everyone else out (I counted at least another 8 posters who were commenting on how bad we were at the beginning) then fair enough, but seeing as you didn't its all a little pathetic. Obviously I'm happy that we won, but I'm simply not attributing the win to Redknapp.
    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 20-12-2014, 07:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    Not really. I just hope you aren't all giving it large after the Arsenal game, when we will almost certainly be on the wrong end of a battering.
    The only person larging anything is you and your ridiculous petty hatred of the manager that has, since he had a whole season, done what he set out to achieve
    and all you do is post harry out after 20 mins.....I know you feel silly...but best to just laugh it off

    Leave a comment:


  • Romney Marsh
    replied
    1967 all over again. Great win. Come on you Rrrrrrrrrrrr's.

    Leave a comment:


  • bushcelt1
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    Not really. I just hope you aren't all giving it large after the Arsenal game, when we will almost certainly be on the wrong end of a battering.
    sorry but who exactly is..."giving it large"???? most are just happy for rangers tonight and you are talking about us getting battered next week?? if your this bad this week you'd better get someone round to measure you up before boxing day....just incase.

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave
    and still complaining about our manager i suspect
    Only if he deserves it. I'm not a big fan of showing blind faith like some on here.

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley
    Disagree again, it counts for a lot. Better than being where Leicester are now, or in the bottom 3, or getting cut adrift...
    That wasn't my point....if you are 15th in December and 18th in May you go down...so it doesn't count for anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Pie & mash
    Are you going to answer the question?
    I did answer the question - 15th.

    Leave a comment:

Working...