Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
QPR v West Brom - Match Thread
Collapse
X
-
It doesn't change my opinion of Redknapp - As I mentioned earlier, Austin is basically keeping us up on his own. I do agree though that he board have to pay Austin whatever he wants at this point.Leave a comment:
-
Don't wanna hear anymore of this c**p that Redcr*pp will get us out of this mess on here!!!!

Leave a comment:
-
-
What a massive three points, and not only the points. Think about the confidence it will give the players to come back like that. Simply brilliantLeave a comment:
-
Phewwwwwwwwwwwwww. This will be a good match to see on telly in Norway later tonight, I reckon!!
You Rssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Leave a comment:
-
What a huge 3 points that is - 20 minutes in, I thought it was going to be damage limitation. All of the other results have gone our way as well.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: