Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR v West Brom - Match Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    So you're actually now going to the start of the thread trying to dig me out? Everyone is a wiser after the event.
    Better be wiser afterwards than stupid in forehand.

    Leave a comment:


  • Manx Hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    I can't argue with that.
    Cheer up surrey lad, he will probably say something in his next post that you can.

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc
    Good three points. Can't get more.
    So you're actually now going to the start of the thread trying to dig me out? Everyone is wiser after the event.

    Leave a comment:


  • QPRDave
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    Here we go again....10 minutes in as I type, and we have been bloody awful. I wonder how the Pro-Redknapp crowd are going to explain this one.......
    Good three points. Can't get more.

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34
    Winning is the most important thing mate.

    im going to enjoy this and give hell to a few palace mates
    I can't argue with that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Manx Hoop
    replied
    No they didnt surrey, you mistook noise for consensus.

    Leave a comment:


  • QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc
    Who bought him? Best striker since sir Les.
    Same as bush said ...agree with you both

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave
    I didn't want him out........
    The overwhelming majority did on Monday. Anyway, let's just enjoy the win. 3 points against WBA won't make me do a complete reversal on Redknapp though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    Don't try and provoke me then. We have won the game because of Austin, not Redknapp. If you think otherwise then it's you who is very silly.
    Who bought him? Best striker since sir Les.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pie & mash
    replied
    'Arry is the Guvnor

    Leave a comment:


  • twranger
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    Who said I wasn't? I just don't believe the Redknapp hype....hardly makes me miserable.
    now is the time to enjoy todays win.....not bang on about your belief in the managers shortcomings.....enjoy the evening.
    Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    You're posting like a tool now - why would I be bitter that we've won the game?
    Winning is the most important thing mate.

    im going to enjoy this and give hell to a few palace mates

    Leave a comment:


  • QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    Just shows you how fickle football fans really are - on Monday evening everyone wants him out, on Saturday evening he deserves credit for the 3 points.
    I didn't want him out........

    Leave a comment:


  • QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    You're posting like a tool now - why would I be bitter that we've won the game?
    ....go and play

    Leave a comment:

Working...