Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
QPR v West Brom - Match Thread
Collapse
X
-
That certainly didn't look good when defensive errors and a bad giveaway by Vargas had us 2 down early, I really did have some hope for a result when Charlie scored on the penalty! Yun going off injured meant we were playing with a very slow makeshift back 4 but they bent but didn't break, we did ride our luck with a shot off the bar and some near misses by them! I know there will be critics as always but I thought Barton had a solid match, 2 corners leading to goals, one after a dreadful low attempt where he got a second chance! How bout Charlie Austin back defending a providing a vital clearance when we were under a spell of pressure at 2 each? I don't know why anyone is arguing on here today, these comebacks from 2 down don't happen very often, maybe this sets us up for survival!Leave a comment:
-
Great win still need to sort out our defence still need to sort out the midfield and one more sticker then I think we will finish mid table.Leave a comment:
-
-
Very pleased we've come from 2-0 down, shows we've got fight.
Well done Harry, top class manager at the top of his gameLeave a comment:
-
I dunno, the words idiot and tool dont just come up in a difference of aopinion.
Anyway, enough about that, what a farking day. Great comeback, Burnley, Leicester and Hull all lose, Villa draw and we're up to 15th. Merry farking Christmas!!
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Christ, a brilliant win and there's still arguments
Charlie is the man, by the way. I love him.Leave a comment:
-
-
Just said on BBC that it was the first time we've won after being down at half time since.....................1995, nearly 20 fweking years!!!
1967 all over again :-)Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: