Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR v West Brom - Match Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pie & mash
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    I can't handle the constant backing of Redknapp from some on here when he is completely undeserving of it.

    We're 15th in the table, what position in the table would you like us to reach to satisfy you?

    Leave a comment:


  • gator
    replied
    That certainly didn't look good when defensive errors and a bad giveaway by Vargas had us 2 down early, I really did have some hope for a result when Charlie scored on the penalty! Yun going off injured meant we were playing with a very slow makeshift back 4 but they bent but didn't break, we did ride our luck with a shot off the bar and some near misses by them! I know there will be critics as always but I thought Barton had a solid match, 2 corners leading to goals, one after a dreadful low attempt where he got a second chance! How bout Charlie Austin back defending a providing a vital clearance when we were under a spell of pressure at 2 each? I don't know why anyone is arguing on here today, these comebacks from 2 down don't happen very often, maybe this sets us up for survival!

    Leave a comment:


  • Macca
    replied
    Great win still need to sort out our defence still need to sort out the midfield and one more sticker then I think we will finish mid table.

    Leave a comment:


  • Abseits
    replied
    Deliriously happy!

    Leave a comment:


  • QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by bushcelt1
    harry has built a team which has character and fight.
    Agree again ....

    Kevster ....haha good post 67 all over again, we do like the Albion to get a head start don't we!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pie & mash
    replied
    Very pleased we've come from 2-0 down, shows we've got fight.

    Well done Harry, top class manager at the top of his game

    Leave a comment:


  • bushcelt1
    replied
    harry has built a team which has character and fight.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    I'd prefer to call it a difference of opinion.
    I dunno, the words idiot and tool dont just come up in a difference of aopinion.
    Anyway, enough about that, what a farking day. Great comeback, Burnley, Leicester and Hull all lose, Villa draw and we're up to 15th. Merry farking Christmas!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    Yeah, because I'm sure everyone was delighted that we were 2 down after 20 minutes, and posted to reflect this. I wasn't the only one, so don't single me out.
    Ok, that was after their first goal. But who cares now? Maybe we didn't deserve this, but let's enjoy!

    Leave a comment:


  • bushcelt1
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    Just shows you how fickle football fans really are - on Monday evening everyone wants him out, on Saturday evening he deserves credit for the 3 points.
    you find where i've said get rid of harry.....

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
    Christ, a brilliant win and there's still arguments

    Charlie is the man, by the way. I love him.
    I'd prefer to call it a difference of opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Christ, a brilliant win and there's still arguments

    Charlie is the man, by the way. I love him.

    Leave a comment:


  • surrey_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc
    Better be wiser afterwards than stupid in forehand.
    Yeah, because I'm sure everyone was delighted that we were 2 down after 20 minutes, and posted to reflect this. I wasn't the only one, so don't single me out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kevster269
    replied
    Just said on BBC that it was the first time we've won after being down at half time since.....................1995, nearly 20 fweking years!!!

    1967 all over again :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by surrey_hoop
    We have won the game because of Austin, not Redknapp.
    Disagree. Hoilett did well when he came on as did Niko for the tiring Bobby.

    Our play moved up a gear after the substitutions so full credit to Harold for that.

    Leave a comment:

Working...