No announcement yet.

Match Thread - QPR v Leicester City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst home performance of the season against the worst opposition. 3 points though and that's all that matters.

Comment

• For me we should've had Hoilett starting. The problem was we had two central players playing wide in Krancjar and Fer, so there was no width or pace unless the FB's broke. In addition they both came inside all the time which simply congested the play and it became scrappy. We then rushed and misplaced too many passes, and shot from distance too often as rarely got behind them.

If we had pace and width the pitch opens up massively and would've given the likes of Barton more space and time on the ball, plus more options to pick a pass.

Still 3 massive points and even better that it was at the expense of one of our rivals. Sure we could've won against Chelsea and City, but potentially 6 points instead from Leicester and Burnley would be so much more valuable.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
        Kranjcar amazes me, seems to have absolutely no vision at times
        Worst post of 2014. Collect your prize. It's a map of shepherd's bush showing you how to get to Loftus road.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Worst post of 2014. Collect your prize. It's a map of shepherd's bush showing you how to get to Loftus road.
          There will be many more to come!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
            Worst home performance of the season against the worst opposition. 3 points though and that's all that matters.
            Worst home performance? What game were you watching? We dominated most of that.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• comical some of the early posts, it was a nervy performance because of the importance of these games. Good atmosphere at the R's at the moment, onwards and upwards, you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Worst home performance? What game were you watching? We dominated most of that.
                I think we played better in our other games that's all against better opposition, we clearly dominated most of the first half yesterday but didn't really create many chances apart from Henry when he couldn't get the shot off. Second half again we created very little apart from long range efforts but Leicester dominated this half and we were not very good.

We still played well enough to win though.

Comment

• Nico far from perfect but thought he was involved in most of our better moments yesterday, eg excellent pass that led to the og

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                    If we lose this Redknapp has to go tonight, since Barton has been back we look poor.
                    Maybe he'll go if we lose to Swansea, hehe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      If we lose this Redknapp has to go tonight, since Barton has been back we look poor.
                      Blimey Macca you had a bit of a bad day yesterday mate. Rangers won and Barton had a good game....
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Barton a good game yesterday ?.

Is this the twilight zone.

Or do you mean compared to last weeks nothingness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                          Barton a good game yesterday ?.

Is this the twilight zone.

Or do you mean compared to last weeks nothingness.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Blimey, never read the match thread after a game before, christ we have some drama queens on here. Most of the posters I thought went to games, how wrong I was

3 points, most attempts on goal since they started recording figures (Opti whatever)

Come on lads
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• About this time last year we lost against Leicester at Loftus Road and never really recovered. This year we won!

Comment

Working...
                              X