RB LEIPZIG v QPR **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    kind of why I've been boring the **** off everyone re total lack of supply & creativity.

Attacking midfield = our no 1 issue right now, even more important than a striker.
    We're lacking a player in the No.10 role. The club are obviously well aware of this. And before you mention Adel it's pretty clear he's not in Harry's plans.

Comment

QPR should look to buy Morrison, Townsend & Deeney/Hooper for my money
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        We're lacking a player in the No.10 role. The club are obviously well aware of this. And before you mention Adel it's pretty clear he's not in Harry's plans.
        Not just that Stanley, if you play that way need full backs who are comfortable on the ball and Simpson isn't. Today's team lacked balance for obvious reasons but don't think we had a meaningful shot on target all game.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
          Not just that Stanley, if you play that way need full backs who are comfortable on the ball and Simpson isn't. Today's team lacked balance for obvious reasons but don't think we had a meaningful shot on target all game.
          I agree about Simpson, Ricky. He's definitely not a natural WB. Matty Phillips maybe...

Comment

I think HR will have learned a hell of a lot more losing this game than if we had won.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I agree about Simpson, Ricky. He's definitely not a natural WB. Matty Phillips maybe...
              Good shout Stanley would just be worried a little about him defensively. Seems Granero is off back to Spain so another hole to fill, we are getting thinner by the minute.

Comment

Good shout Stanley would just be worried a little about him defensively. Seems Granero is off back to Spain so another hole to fill, we are getting thinner by the minute.
                Speak for yourself
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Not really sure what to make of that why we are only playing one up front with three at the back is beyond me. Whilst it is only pre season the same issues are apparent as last year, sit too deep hence no pressure on the ball, don't support the striker quick enough so he gets isolated and have little creativity.

Ferdinand looked a class act so hopefully relax a few, collision and Oneill on that show not worth a contract. Despite the praise above I thought Faulin was poor, gave the ball away for the second goal and looked a mile off it. Simpson is not an attacking right back no composure on the ball and decision making and final ball awful. Hope Fernades was watching certainly need more than 2 or 3. Two midfield, one attacking, one defensive, two strikers and attacking right back a must. Would probably add a left back as Trore continues his injured every other week regime.

Hopefully this will show where we are lacking and we push on.
                  Apart from that it was good though, yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                    Isn't the purpose of pre season to find out what stage you are at as a team in preparation for the start of the season. To be honest didn't see much that was good, Ferdinand the exception. Might do us good to play like that as long as the players and most importantly the manager and board take note.

Comment

Isn't the purpose of pre season to find out what stage you are at as a team in preparation for the start of the season. To be honest didn't see much that was good, Ferdinand the exception. Might do us good to play like that as long as the players and most importantly the manager and board take note.
                      Absolutely. I just missed the game (bloody kids) and was looking to see what people thought of it. I wasn't criticising your post in any way - just having a bit of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                        QPR should look to buy Morrison, Townsend & Deeney/Hooper for my money
                        How much have you got?

Comment

Absolutely. I just missed the game (bloody kids) and was looking to see what people thought of it. I wasn't criticising your post in any way - just having a bit of fun.
                          No problem buffalo, to be honest you didn't miss much but might have done us dome good in the long run.

Comment

...exactly......... good to see the so called expert analysts flexing their muscles yet again and it's only pre season!!!!!!!!

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/26...0-1783791.aspx

Comment

We're also short of players in the No. 9 role and the No.2 role too. We also need to resolve the issues in the No. 1 role. Fortunately, we seem ok for players in the No. 3 role, so that's not so bad.
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X