Today the fans at the match saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today the fans at the match saw

What appeared to be 6 or 7 players who are either are so **** they can't help looking bad or they just do not care.

Adel,Nelsen,Mackie and to a lesser extent Diakite gave they all,but others should hold they head in shame,of course for certain players today may have gone to plan if they want Hughes out.

Faulin,Granero,Boswinga Cisse and Ferdinard were so bad it defies belief,Hoillett gives a bit of effort at times but is not the player I thought he would be.

Believe Hughes is finished, if TF still backs him that will be his problem as its his money that will vanish before his eyes.

good post sir!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Adel has been superb in this awful run since his return to the team, and not only attacking but defensively too ...works his socks off..fair play to him

Comment

yes from what i saw adel is our only attacking force.......cisse needs rid of asap!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Cisse dont give a ****.

Comment

Cisse is awful, he has really let us down this year. Way I see it we need 2 strikers, LB, RB and a CB. Why didn't we go in for Jordan Rhodes? Young, hungry and most importantly scores for fun!!

Comment

Yes good post, Adel gave his all.

Mackie, Derry and Nelsen were the only three to go to the crowd after the whistle went.

Today we saw mercenaries get slaughtered by loyal and well drilled troops from the coast.

What was MH doing tactically, all the corners the saints had, not one QPR player was kept upfield. Unbelievable, just allowed them to pile forward. At one stage the bench were telling players at saints corners not to go forward, I think at the end maybe the last corner saints had a couple of our players disobeyed and stayed up. I'm sure at one stage Adel wanted to stay up and was told to stay in the box.

What the f***** hell is Hoilett defending corners for :omg-::omg-::arr::arr::yush::zombie::XD::tagger:

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                Yes good post, Adel gave his all.

What was MH doing tactically, all the corners the saints had, not one QPR player was kept upfield. Unbelievable, just allowed them to pile forward. At one stage the bench were telling players at saints corners not to go forward, I think at the end maybe the last corner saints had a couple of our players disobeyed and stayed up. I'm sure at one stage Adel wanted to stay up and was told to stay in the box.

What the f***** hell is Hoilett defending corners for :omg-::omg-::arr::arr::yush::zombie::XD::tagger:
                Yes I noticed that too, and that most of the corners they had, we didn't mark up for short ones at all. Unbelievable. No-one came for short passes like saints did, apart from tarbs, which then caused long balls to be booted out from the back that we lost possession on. (most of the season). What do they do in training? No mistakes seem to be learned from.

Comment

What the hell has happened to this deadly striker we signed last season who you knew when clean through v City was going to bury it?....I thought we finally had signed a finisher....now he'd have trouble finishing his breakfast.

Comment

most of the team dont deserve to wear the badge!
                    only a select few Tarbs, Mackie, Derry and Nelson i would say.
                    Bosingwa and Traore are a disgrace IMO get rid asap

Comment

Working...
                    X