Poor management today from Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor management today from Hughes

Was obvious today to nearly all the Rangers fans that Diakite would not last 90 minutes,he looked a decent player but his persistent fouling was only going to end in a sending off.

Hughes should have pulled him of after the foul which followed the booking,it was obviously his last chance.

Diakite would have learnt a harsh lesson but we would have benefited greatly.

You cannot keep playing 10 against 11 at this level, and with SWP and Barton make that 8 against 11.

Not sure about Taiwoo, are we sure we have the right player,ie the Marseille and champions league bloke,I think some geezer has slipped in from the White city estate claiming to be Taiwoo.

fulham looked like Barcelona in the first half and Benidorm FC in the second.

We are gifting points to poor teams and personally I think the body language of the players says it all,there is a problem in the camp and my guess would be Barton, the overpaid tart.

agreed all team spirit and passion has evapourated ever since joey arrived, first footballer i have ever hated MORE since he signed for us. Cant wait to get rid but with the contract hes on he'll be here for years. Nobody in there right mind would pay us for him.

Comment

When have you seen a manager take off a player after 25 minutes, if he's not injured? Quite harsh. Surely thought he'll last until half time.

Comment

Everyone could see that red card was going to happen, Hughes is an idiot for not taking him off! I'm really starting to think Hughes is as over rated as all the signings that have come in and let the club down!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

I missed what happened at ft, but i didn't hear that MH had smacked MJ in the gob......so i too am dissapointed with him

Comment

On the plus side he did look a decent player

Comment

Almost certainly Hughes should have taken him off. At the very least he should have called him over and had a word. Barton should have acted like a captain and said something too.

Shame - he looked very good indeed.

Comment

If Barton had any sense as a captain he should have calmed him down

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  If a player is worked up and giving away fouls whilst on a yellow surely its in a skippers remit to have a quiet word and tell him we need him on the pitch and to calm it abit.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    just like Barton did v Norwich
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Was blindingly obvious he was gonna get a red. People around me were jokingly betting in what minute he'd be sent off. Complete lack of intelligence and self-discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        On the plus side he did look a decent player
                        Originally posted by gilly View Post
                        Almost certainly Hughes should have taken him off. At the very least he should have called him over and had a word. Barton should have acted like a captain and said something too.

Shame - he looked very good indeed.
                        Agree with all that and it may cost us big time now, I feel as this game had to be our turning point.

Comment

Working...
                        X