No announcement yet.

MOTM v Wigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really hard one to call and ill be in the minority but I plumped for kranjar - thought he was superb - Bartons graft was immence but kranjar playing like he did last night is what we have missed....he run the game and everything started with him....we were actually dangerous going forward as he kept the ball flowing constantly to the wings was a outstanding performance....I feel bad voting for one player though as it could easily go to most of the 11

Comment

Zamora changed the game. Up until he came on we could of played until Xmas and not scored.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

The Chief was outstanding and filled me with so much confidence, didn't put a foot wrong so went for him. Barton also brilliant though, seemed to be everywhere!

Comment

Barton was quality and totally ran the midfield. MOTM for me.

Have to say Nico, Charlie, Captain in waiting Onuha and Bobby Z were also class. Thought Hoillet had a great second half as well.

Comment

Kranjcer was an absolute liability in the second half yesterday. Was watching him closely giving free kicks away, sloppy passing , failing to track back when losing the ball. At one point clattenberg told him he was one foul away from a second yellow which I see on the monitors above my seat.

Comment

Kranc, Barton and Austin were all massive, but for me it was Onuoha. Absolute collosus.

Comment

Barton closely followed by the chief......

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Kranjcer was an absolute liability in the second half yesterday. Was watching him closely giving free kicks away, sloppy passing , failing to track back when losing the ball. At one point clattenberg told him he was one foul away from a second yellow which I see on the monitors above my seat.
                  He did his hamstring and had to play on for 40 mins as we'd used all our subs, so considering that he did very well.

Comment

Barton for me. Absolute class act yesterday.

Every player put in a shift though, can't dig a single one out. Fantastic gutsy performance.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

REALLY hard to choose.
                      Went for Joey but at the same time; Green kept us in it, Nedum was immense, Niko was great, Austin fired us through and Zamora changed the game

Comment

During the game some players came to the fore at different times and really delivered like Niko, Bobby, Ned+Dunne, Green, Charlie, and the whole team deserves MOTM but to pick one name it would have to be Barton - he was excellent all game.
                        This season the team has a heart and soul and you could see that last night, a huge turnaround from this time last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          Really tough one as there were excellent performances throughout the team.

I can't choose between Joey, Greeno, Charlie, The Chief and Nico.

All were superb in their own way.
                          Voted JB ....but I'd like to award the others the freedom of Loftus Road!

Comment

Out of about half a dozen of them, I really can't single one out more than another, so I'm not going to vote, but if you really pushed me it would be all of them together ......................... medic, help, I've got splinters in me bum
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                              Zamora changed the game. Up until he came on we could of played until Xmas and not scored.
                              Exactly this. We done absolutely everything but score. If we had another "proper" striker to play alongside Austin yesterday, I'm convinced we would have beaten Wigan by 3 or 4.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Ned was immense, Nico was class; Austins goals were vital; but I believe without Joey doing what Joey does best, none of the aforementioned would be being discussed as we would of lost & the Arry out threads would be flooding this board.
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X