Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Competition - QPR GOALS - Game 12 - Sunderland v QPR - Saturday Oct 14th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bluehoop
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 9258

    #16
    2W
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

    Comment

    • Hertford Hoop
      W12 Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 15998

      #17
      3w
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

      Comment

      • Shania
        C Club
        • Apr 2010
        • 23699

        #18
        ID
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

        Comment

        • SoCal
          Bronze Seat
          • Jan 2010
          • 262

          #19
          1wu

          Comment

          • furlong29
            Silver Seat
            • Oct 2010
            • 1109

            #20
            1-L

            Comment

            • QPR Taylor
              Bronze Seat
              • Jul 2011
              • 622

              #21
              2W
              I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

              Comment

              • MYU
                Administrator
                • Mar 2009
                • 43466

                #22
                2W

                Comment

                • qprjeff1882
                  Silver Seat
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 4080

                  #23
                  1D

                  Comment

                  Working...