Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Competition: Win a pair of tickets to QPR v Derby (Deadline Mon 21:15)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fordy
    Silver Seat
    • May 2011
    • 4281

    #31
    Originally posted by Hitman34
    Let ford's have them if no one else enters myu. I have already won one of these comps
    Top man hits!

    Comment

    • OneJamieMackie
      Bronze Seat
      • Mar 2016
      • 329

      #32
      Originally posted by MYU
      After all that Fordy you still won.

      Congratulations.

      I'll PM you now.
      Well done mate

      Comment

      • Kevin Mcleod
        Referee
        • Aug 2013
        • 17322

        #33
        Congratulations Fordy mate.

        Comment

        • Bill
          Silver Seat
          • Dec 2013
          • 4490

          #34
          Originally posted by MYU
          Congratulations Bill, you've won and have until 9pm tonight to reply back to my PM.

          If not a live draw will take place at 9pm tonight with members online.
          Sorry MYU i fell asleep watching TV was looking forward to game if i won oh well
          never mind

          Comment

          • MYU
            Administrator
            • Mar 2009
            • 43466

            #35
            Originally posted by Bill
            Sorry MYU i fell asleep watching TV was looking forward to game if i won oh well
            never mind
            I'm really sorry Bill, I have to email the club with the winners name.

            I can't let the tickets go to waste as I paid for them to give away on here.

            Comment

            • Fraggy
              Administrator
              • Aug 2010
              • 9728

              #36
              Congratulations Fordy & great gesture Hits!
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

              Comment

              • Fordy
                Silver Seat
                • May 2011
                • 4281

                #37
                Cheers lads, these competitions are brilliant thanks a lot MYU

                Comment

                • hipsterhoop
                  Apprentice
                  • Jun 2014
                  • 226

                  #38
                  Dammit - was reading an article. Thanks for extending MYU and thanks for these QPR competitions in the first place! Keep up the great work!

                  Comment

                  • Bill
                    Silver Seat
                    • Dec 2013
                    • 4490

                    #39
                    Originally posted by MYU
                    I'm really sorry Bill, I have to email the club with the winners name.

                    I can't let the tickets go to waste as I paid for them to give away on here.
                    No problem my fault thanks anyway enjoy the game Fordy

                    Comment

                    • Kevin Mcleod
                      Referee
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 17322

                      #40
                      Ahhh gutted Bill. Loads more games to have another chance though.

                      Cant the lunatic win a ticket for the next game for his birthday this week myu?

                      Comment

                      • Hitman34
                        Platinum Seat
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 13959

                        #41
                        Originally posted by Fordy
                        Top man hits!
                        no problem buddy. only fair

                        hopefully you will bring the boys some luck.

                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                        Comment

                        Working...